epilouge

"Jungkook!" I shout while my husband frantically runs down the stairs.
"You have everything ready for junyoungs graduation right? He's there and he's seated and his cap and gown is on oh and-"
"Y/n he's fine when will you stop worrying I have everything under control I'm jeon jungkook after all the ceo Of Jeon Productions?" Boasts the man before me.
"Oh ok big guy chilll your tits I'm getting the other kids in the car just manage to get yourself in the drivers seat." I say shooting him out of my sight. I walk upstairs and peak into my daughters room to see Jiwoo a freshman in high school helping her younger sister Hyunjae who is ten get her hair right.
"It looks better now thank you Jiwoo!" She says and hugs her older sister.
"Of course now lets go!" She says and grabs the little girls hand.
"Come on you two get your brothers and let's go." I say and they nod going to the other two boys rooms. I waited downstairs for everyone to get to the garage door. The first child down was Beomseok who is finishing out the second grade and couldn't look any more annoyed.
"I wanna sleep and eat chips this is dumb." He groans softly leaving and going into the car without another word. Then appeared yoontae and his two younger sisters.
"Do we have to go?" The sophmore Groans and I smile.
"Come on you guys." I say and everyone finally is able to leave.

We're sitting in the stands at the schools football stadium waiting for Junyoung to be called up to get his high school diploma. When the boys name is called I hear jungkook and all the bangtan boys scream at the top of their lungs for the boy. He goes up on stage and accepts the diploma and before he walked off junyoung just stops in his tracks and looks off.
"Did he just stop?" I whisper to Jiwoo and she nods.
"What's his deal?" Asks yoontae.

then it happened...

Junyoung rips off his graduation gown revealing his outfit. A pair of black jeans and a plain T-shirt with none other then Hawaiian jungkook covered in dirt.
"That asshole." Says jungkook. While junyoung dabs and returns to his seat.