twenty six

Y/n is now 37 weeks pregnant

I'm at the house with uncle today because he has off work. We so far have only cleaned and done some cooking but other then that he's made me sit out and not work myself to much.
"Sit down Y/n your gonna hurt yourself." He says as I reach for a book that was placed high on a shelf.
"Uncle I'm ok I swear." I say to the older man and he sighs.
"Your getting bigger and bigger Y/n that little guy in there is gonna give you some nasty stretch marks." He laughs and I roll my eyes.
"I won't mind cause he's gonna be amazing." I smiled.
"Go sit I'll grab us a drink." He says and I sit down on the sofa. I felt odd today and decided that I was going to go looking around through the baby's makeshift nursery. I got up and made my way to the room near jungkooks that had the curb already set up inside. I had all the supplies I would need for when the little guy comes.
"Junyoung your gonna be here soon!" I say excitedly and look around at all the things making sure they are where I wanted them.
"Y/n here." Says uncle as he hands me a glass of juice.
"Thank you." I respond and sigh.
"Your ready for him aren't you?" He asks and I nod.
"I'm so ready for the little bugger to show up." I smile as a bang was heard from out in the living room.
"The fuck was that?" Says uncle and I shrug my shoulders.
"Let's go see." I say and walk out of the room towards where the noise was. I look around the kitchen and dining room before heading to the living room. I notice a box in the middle of the floor with my name on it.
"Uncle grab me a knife please." I say and he comes following with a knife to open the package in his hand.
"Thanks." I say taking it from him. I open the box and all of a sudden a person comes sprinting out and all I can do is jump back into uncle and let out a squeal.
"THE FUCK?" I say with my eyes closed.
"Y/n I don't think that's appropriate to say in front of my dad." Says jungkook with a small chuckle. I open my eyes to be met with the black haired boy who I haven't seen in so long.
"Oh my god." I say as I start to cry.
"Hey baby." He says and wraps his arms around my shaking body.
"I missed you."
"I missed you to Y/n." He responds back and I can't help but to pull back and place a long kiss onto his lips.
"Look at how much bigger he got." He smiles tears falling from his eyes.
"I know he's gonna be big and strong just like his daddy." I smile and wrap my arms around his neck again inhaling his scent.
"Uncle did you plan this?" I say and he shrugs his shoulders.
"I don't know maybe I did but you'll never know."
"Thank you this is the best suprise ever." I smile hugging uncle and placing a soft kiss on his cheek.
"Alright now clean this up jungkook and I'll get your bags inside." Says uncle motioning to the confetti and streamers all over the floor.
"At least it looked cool." Smiles jungkook and I smile back at him.
"How was your tour?" I ask and he smiles.
"It was good Japan is pretty cool."
"That's good I'm glad you had fun but I'm really glad your back. I don't know how to describe it but my hormones or something have me going crazy I just i don't know it's weird I feel motherly i guess?" I say and he smiles.
"It's ok Y/n your allowed to feel that way. It's probably just that I was gone and you've been going insane over the thought of that I would never come back but trust me I always will come cause I love you." He responds and I smile.
"I know and I'm greatful for that." I say and place a kiss on his cheek.
"Let's go eat some food yea?" I say dragging the boy to the kitchen.
"Where's mom?" Questions jungkook to his father.
"She's working late tonight jungkook."
"Oh ok I was just wondering how she is." He responds and o grab his hand under the table.
"What's up?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders.
"I don't know just I feel off." I say and sigh.
"I'm sorry how about after this we go and pack your hospital bag? I'm sure that will cheer you up Yea?" He says and I smile.
"Yea we can do that." I say back to him. We eat dinner and then help clean up. I get into the room we share and look through my things and pack them all into a cute tote that would be the perfect thing to throw into the car when we need it.
"I put together the diaper bag and the pump." He says walking in the bedroom with two bags on his shoulders.
"You look so stupid like that." I laugh and he smiles.
"Oh well I can't look any other way if I have two bags on my back can I?" He giggles and I smile at his wierdness.
"I missed this and especially hanging out with you."
"I know I missed you so much while we were away. I feel horrible and I was nervous that I would miss the birth of the baby." He responds.
"Well your here now right? I'm sure he's been waiting to come just for you and plus I'm only a little over eight months he should be here in another month." I say back to the boy and he sighs.
"I know but I was just nervous that he would come early because I feel like I put so much stress on you by not being able to be apart of the journey with you." He sighs and pulls me into a hug.
"I know but hey it's all good now let's get some sleep." I say pulling him into the bed with me.
"Good night baby I love you." Says jungkook when all of a sudden I feel something start to trickle in between my legs.
"Jungkook." I say seriously as he looks at me confused.
"What!" He says back worried.
"My water just broke junyoung is coming." I say my eyes wide.