Prologue 2/2

Ten stood within the sitting room of his base of operations, or rather home, his lean frame lit from behind due to the fireplace that crackled behind him. He wore black leather skinny jeans and a black pinstripe suit top over his, hardly buttoned, white button up, his face was set in a stern frown and his eyes flickered between disappointment and annoyance as he gazed sharply at his comrades who were meekly folded in upon themselves on the couch before him. A large black mastiff was stationed at the right hand of it's master, who absentmindedly rubbed it's velvet ear between his thumb and forefinger.

"Who took it" Ten states, his voice commanding nothing but the truth from the young men before him who cowered slightly. "Lucas, Doyoung" he sighs looking to them each individually as he says their names, the disappointment slowly draining from his features though the annoyance remained as prominent as ever. "Johnny is going to be so pissed when he finds out that someone has taken his new toy" He huffs "And the devil knows he's going to use this as a way to start something with me during our job tonight, which we can not afford to mess up"

Ten takes a small step towards Lucas and Doyoung and he leans forward so he was eye level with the cowering boys "So, where is it" he says as the mastiff growls deeply in her chest, sensing her master's annoyance with the young men.

Lucas shivers lightly at Ten's tone "Shit man, Yutas' got it in the tech room" he huffs trying to pretend he wasn't fearing for his own safety due to Ten's glare "He swore to Johnny he would get it tricked out, we didn't know it would take this freaking long"

Doyoung nods quickly in agreement and Ten quickly rips his intense glare from Lucas and focuses on Doyoung "And why" He pauses threateningly "Did no one choose to tell either me or Johnny about when this 'tricking out' would be done because one, Johnny has been on my ass about it all day and two we might need his little toy for the job tonight" he says clearly frustrated.

Doyoung shivers slightly "We didn't know when Yuta was going to take it, we just saw him with it a few minutes ago"

Ten just sighs and straightens his waist back to his full height and waves his hand at them to tell them that they could go before running through his hair, "Your sorry asses better be telling the truth, for your sake and my own" he grumbles as he rubs the soft skin of his temple lightly, the two boys brighten and rush off "I don't want to see you two again today until it's time for inventory check" Ten calls after them.

Ten drops himself oddly gracefully onto the couch and his loyal mastiff whines lightly as she drops her large head onto his lap and stares up at him balefully, he chuckles lightly and ruffles the coarse fur on the top of her head "I know my dear Titan, sometimes they are more work than they are worth" he agrees with a sigh.

He checks the time and removes Titan's great head from his lap before standing and making his way to the tech room, she trails behind him her large paws, and claws, clicking against the hardwood as the pair made their way to their destination.

Ten sweeps into the tech room and Titan sits down loyally to wait for him outside the door. "That thing better be done in the next 5 minutes or I'm going to personally string you up a flag pole by your little ass" he threatens emptily to Yuta as he peers over his shoulder to watch the techie's progress.

"And Winwin'll electrocute you until you lose all of your short little hairs and your smooth ass skin bubbles" Yuta shoots back not even looking up at his boss.

Ten just chuckles, Yuta was definitely the only one that could get away with things like this without Ten following through with his threat. "But it really better be done by the time the boys and I have to move out tonight" he warns before he leaves the other to his work, not even bothering to listen for an answer, he just lets the implied threat hang in the air as he goes.

He stalks out and goes to his room. He changes into something much more casual and easy to hide a weapon in. Once he was finished preparing himself for the job he stuffed his loaded pistol into the waistband of his pants and goes back to the expensive sitting room to debrief the members of the group on the job of the night.

Everyone was soon gathered in the sitting room and Ten went over what they needed to get their pay. Tonight's job was an odd one, this one had come from the police themselves. The job of the mob was to collect some convicts that the FBI had been trying to capture, preferably alive, but Ten preferred to think of it as more of a guideline than a demand that the convicted duo be alive.

Once the members were prepared to move out Yuta handed out the member's ear pieces and fastens Johnny's little toy to his belt loop as the male put his ear piece in, Yuta straightens up and presses a little remote into Johnny's hand with a little grin "Have fun with it bro"

"But not too much fun" Ten warns lowly eyeing the electric handcuffs that Johnny now had hanging from his hip. Johnny grins brightly and puts the remote safely into the chest pocket of his shirt, over his heart.

They do a short review of the plan and Ten leads the way out of the building leaving a sulky Kun and a grinning Yuta behind, Yuta to run the electronics and Kun because he had accidentally shot himself in the foot the job before the current and he was still healing.

~Time skip, I don't want this to get too long^^;~

The convicts were snarling ferally as they backed into the cold stone wall behind them each of their guns steadily pointed at the two gang members who had cornered them. One, Johnny, had a bloodied right leg from a stab wound in the middle on his thigh, the knife still gratingly embedded in his flesh until he could tend to the wound, and the other, Doyoung, had his own knife wound in the shoulder of his shooting arm, as well as a gash above his eye that caused blood to seep down and drip painfully into his eye, blinding him partially for the time being.

Little did either party know that Ten, with a passed out Lucas slung over his muscular shoulder, was standing on the fire escape stairs above and to the right of the convicts and that he was taking his sweet time in lining up the perfect shot with his final bullet.

BANG

The bullet went through the head of the first and into the neck of the next convict, killing both of the bothersome criminals.