Rewrite and New Chapter News

Hello!^^ I hope you all read this because it contains a couple bits of useful information

1st

I was super unsatisfied with how I ended Chapter 22, so I completely rewrote the ending and I just recently published it so please go enjoy the much better version of that^^

I'm also planning to completely rewrite chapter 27 so keep an eye out for that!

2nd

I don't want this to seem like I'm forcing anything on you guys but its really important to me for me to feel connected with my readers, so I really want to do something for you guys, as I've mentioned in the opening notes of multiple chapters so far.

As I said in Chapter 27 I'm planning a Q&A with questions you guys ask me so I can get some feedback and answer some fun questions without spoiling the story.

That being said I posted that chapter a couple weeks ago now and I have only 1 question but many reads and votes on the chapter.

And as an author who only wants to connect with and get feedback from my readers so I can make my story as good as possible that's really frustrating and discouraging to see, or rather not see. So I've decided (Especially because I've mentioned doing something many times) that there will be no new chapter besides the rewrites for chapters 22 and 27 until I get enough questions for the Q&A.

The minimum amount of questions I'm looking for are 10 good, different questions.

You can ask any question you like and I will answer it, either in the Q&A or in the comments section it's self, I want to use this as an opportunity to get to know my readers, what they want, what they don't want, what you guys like so far, and what you don't.

I don't plan for this book to be continued for all that much longer and I want to make every chapter count until the end.

Please ask lots of questions!!! :)

I love ya'll

~Key