Chapter 33

17

4

The beautiful, middle aged, blood soaked woman traipsed into a pristine office, throwing herself with childish frustration into a khaki leather chair, staining it dark with blood that was not her own. She looked at the young man seated in a plush, black office chair across an oak desk from her and gives a loud sigh. As he obviously hadn't reacted to her arrival.

"Yes Aunt?" the young man acknowledges not even bothering to look up at her, exasperation obvious in his voice.

"At least look at me Kwon SeungHyun" the woman snarls, her childish demeanor quickly replaced by frustrated anger she had deliberately not expressed during her previous interrogation with her youngest son.

"That isn't my surname" Seungri responds, still not looking up from his papers "If you aren't going to follow my orders at least do me the favor of getting my name right"

After some time of sitting in a room full of tense, seething silence, the young man raises his head calmly from reading the papers resting on his desk. His eyes cold and lifeless, like that of a shark's as he fixes them on the bit of chair over the shoulder of the woman who raised him. "You're staining my chair" he replies, his tone as lifeless as his ink colored eyes.

He looked his aunt up and down to assess how she was dressed and her demeanor, "I take it the interrogation was unsuccessful" he sighs, looking back down at the papers in front of him, he picked them up and shuffled through to pull out a new page and place it at the front of the stack he was reading.

"The little monster is less eager to please than he used to be" she snarls, obviously angry with the disconnect between the young man in the interrogation room and her memories of the meek little boy.

"Did you kill him?" no change in his emotionless voice from previously.

"I'm not allowed to kill them anymore am I?" she asks, her tone purposefully that of childish innocence.

"That's right, you aren't. But did you kill him?" Seungri asks, looking back up at her, his tone now laced with condescension as though he was the parent and she the unruly child.

She raised her chin, acting the part of the child, shifting up into a more poised sitting position in her leather chair smearing more of Taeyong's lifeblood across it. "I wouldn't know" she responds defiantly "Last I saw him he was passed out and the men were sewing up his wounds and preparing to transfer him to his cell, I'll have one of them stay with him to see if he survives if you so desire, Mr. Lee. Seung. Hyun."

His jaw tightened and he gave a curt nod, the only indications of his annoyance at her behavior. "Send XiaoJun to watch over him, he's the least emotional of the three in charge of the cell blocks"

The woman stands and smiles cruelly "He's also the least squeamish" she confirms as she begins to head for the door to make the order "I'll make sure to let you know if I get anything out of your dear little brother"

She stands within the open doorway and with a childish, twisted smile she excuses herself and disappears into the halls, closing the door not quite all the way behind her, obviously just to bother her perfectionist son.

After the bothersome woman had left his office Seungri stood and with a face of disgust, brought his ruined chair outside his door and wordlessly pushes the door closed and leaves the chair for whoever is passing by to take care of.

He settles back into his chair with a sigh and picks up the last report he needed to look through and begins to read through it boredly.

When his dead eyes light upon an interesting bit of information he smiles a cruel smile and sends a call through to his aunt "Come back here, my dear old mom and dad seem to have made contact with a certain rival of ours"

A gleeful giggle sounded from the other side of the call.

"Sounds like fun, son"