Chapter 9

17

Taeyong lay curled atop his bed sunken into place with his back pressed up against Titan's side as she laid beside him, her head rested atop her massive paws with her left cheek pressed against the space between Taeyong's shoulder blades.

Taeyong eventually turns and lays on his back staring silently up at the ceiling, he moves his arms so the right one just relaxes at his side and his left was curled around the back of Titan's neck as she placed her head gently on his stomach.

As he stares up at the ceiling deep in thought Titan lets out a quiet huff of contentment as he scratches the base of her ears and gently stroked the coarse, short fur atop her head.

They stayed like this for a while, Taeyong shifting around her a few times before finally settling in a sort of spooning position with Titan's head laying on his arm and her body on her side with her back up against his torso. His legs were curled slightly as he subconsciously pet the fur of her side and belly with his free hand.

His eyes drooped a bit and he was glad he had decided to light the room using the rapidly depleting light from outside his windows instead of turning on the artificial lights, he snuggled his face closer to the fur on the back of her neck and hugs her sweetly.

As he fell asleep ever so slowly he kissed the base of the back of her head gently before settling again with his face buried in the fur at her neck and falling into the void of sleep.

Titan made a small contented rumbling noise as she too followed Taeyong into the realm of rest.

Ten was getting a bit nervous now as he had not found Titan when he had searched his rooms after the meeting that day, he had subtly gone around the entire building twice, finding not one trace of his companion.

He stands outside of Taeyong's door hesitating on invading the other's privacy after seeing how distressed he had been after the meeting. He quietly opened the door and in the moonlight streaming in from the open windows Ten sees a scene that he couldn't help but smile softly at.

He would have been annoyed with Titan if it weren't for the content look that was across the face of the sleeping angel beside her. He quietly pads into the room and goes to each window, quietly partially closing each of the shades so the light wouldn't bother the sleeping pair too much in the morning.

He goes over to the bed and observes the two for a mere moment before he leans down and places a gentle kiss on Titan's cheek. He straightens himself up again and smiles gently once more.

"Good night my dear, my King" he murmurs before disappearing from the room, quietly clicking closed the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey! Sorry for the short filler chapter, I caught quite the cold and needed some fluff in my life.

Also the way Taeyong was cuddling with Titan was from my own experiences with my baby (My Doggo), It's his favorite way to be cuddled because he's so big.<3 (135 lbs, only a lil smaller than Titan I believe)

Anyway, sorry about the short chapter but I hope the fluff was worth it, the short fluffy chapters might keep coming depending on how long my cold lasts.

~Key