4: accident

Jennie POV

Tae left early in the morning, leaving me alone in bed. Sigh.. i wonder what i should do today. Should i ask Jisoo to accompany me to the christmas event? I got my phone out and texted Taehyung first.
______________________________
To: Oppaaa❤️😚

Have a safe trip baby <3

-1 new reply from Oppaaa❤️😚-

Thanks baby :)
_______________________________

i smiled as i saw his fast reply.
_______________________________
To: Jichu🍗

Hey Jichuu, any plans for today?

-2 new replies from Jichu🍗-

Yo Jendeukie i'm off to skiing with Irene and Seulgi!

Why? Aren't you with Taehyung oppa?
_______________________________

To: Jichu🍗

Nope, Tae had an emergency and went back to Seoul today.

-2 new replies from Jichu🍗

What?! But i thought you wanted to go to the christmas event!

Oh no do you want me to accompany you instead?
________________________________

my smile disappeared as i remembered i have no one to go to the event with. i didn't want to drag Jisoo with me and let her cancel her plans with her other friends.
_________________________________

To: Jichu🍗

It's okay. You guys go ski, i kinda wanna go cafe hopping today. There are tons of shops here too!!!
_________________________________

I tried to sound upbeat. Usually Jisoo can tell right away if i was lying but she's not as good when it comes to text.
__________________________________

-1 reply from Jichu🍗-

Okay have fun, take care Jendeuk!
__________________________________

I sighed. Now what do i do?

Ugh i'll just go out and take a stroll, no point staying in this hotel room anyway.

Lisa POV

I trudged up the mountain panting. This is one heck of a big mountain! No one would even want to climb up this mountain just to ring a silly bell that doesn't actually make your wish come true. What's worse is that i'm carrying these heavy skiing equipments so i can go down later. Why am i doing this again? Oh because of that tiny, pathetic hope that Jennie could become my girlfriend. Right Lalisa, you are so pathetic.

After 2 hours of climbing, my limbs were numb and felt like jelly. But in a short distance away from me i could finally make out a stand with a bell dangling from it.

 But in a short distance away from me i could finally make out a stand with a bell dangling from it

"This is it. I made it. Oh my god good job Lisa." i huffed and sat down on the snow, catching my breath.

After resting for awhile, i got up and walked towards the bell.

"Never thought i would come to this, but here goes anyway." i muttered.

I closed my eyes and silently wished in my head.

Just one day. I don't need much. Just let me be her girlfriend for one day. Please.

I opened my eyes and rang the bell.

~Ringggggg~

"Well. That was refreshing. Don't know what that did for me but ok." I chuckled, shaking my head at my own silliness as i put on my skiing gear and went down the slope.

Jennie POV

I decided to wander around outside, not knowing where to go or what to do.

I stood here watching the snowflakes fall lightly. How beautiful, i thought. When suddenly..

"YOO MOVE! PPALLI PPALLI MOVE GET OUT OF THE WAY BROO!!"

I turned around in surprise and- UUMPHF!

The last thing i felt was colliding into someone and hitting my head on a flat rock.

Lisa POV

As i was skiing down the mountain i realised that i didn't know how to control my speed.

"Ugh what the hell this slope is steep i'm going too fast how do i slow down this thing?"

I fidgeted around trying ways to slow down my snowboards.

When i looked up to check where i was heading my eyes widened in shock.

"What the fuck! What is that girl doing there in the middle of a skiing mountain!"
"YOO MOVE! PPALLI PPALLI MOVE GET OUT OF THE WAY BROO!!"

I tried using my ski poles to stop myself but i still collided into her.

UUMPHF!

I fell on my butt as the girl was knocked down to the floor, her head hitting a flat rock.

"Shit! Shit! Why do all these misfortunes always happen to me?" I ran to her side anxiously and checked if she was still alive.

"Are you oka- JENNIE? Oh my fucking god!" I cried out as i realized who the girl was. I immediately scooped her up and rushed to the nearest aid.

"Ahjussi help me please! Please call an ambulance!" I exclaimed to the ski shop owner.

He saw me carrying Jennie and understood immediately and went to call for an ambulance.

—————————————————————————