30: flashbacks

Jennie's POV

5AM, Seoul.

"Hey.. you alright? You've been stoning off since the moment you arrived." A concerned looking Taehyung asked me.

"Huh? Oh.. it's nothing... just tired, you know im not a morning person." I said, brushing off my thoughts. I couldn't help replaying the dream in my head. Lisa's voice had sounded so real.

"Hey, hey. Why are you crying? Did you miss me that much?"

"Haha sleepy jen, my baby is so cute." Taehyung teased and pinched my cheeks. I just shrugged it off and pouted.

"Alright, that's enough from the Kim couple! The company bus has arrived people gather your bags and luggages everyone lets go!" Mr Yang called, signalling for us to quickly board the bus.

—————————————————————————

11:26AM, Pyeongchang, Yongpyong Ski Resort.

I stepped out of the company bus and took a deep breath. It's been a year, and yet it feels just like yesterday. I exhaled and produced a thick fog out of my mouth, it was cold and the weather was great here. It would be nice if i could actually live here, it seemed to be quite a simple and peaceful lifestyle to have. I wonder if those wooden log cabins on the mountains are vacant.

"Hey come on, lets go check in and we can buy tickets for the christmas event." Taehyung popped up beside me and said.

"Wow, i actually feel like you're more excited to go for it than i am." I said amusedly and he frowned.

"I just wanna make up for letting you down last year. Plus i feel bad because i remember you rushing me to the event the moment we arrived but i said that it wouldn't run away. Well ends up i was the one who ran away." Taehyung said and we both chuckled because it was true.

"Well, im actually quite hungry right now. Why not we have some food first before we go?" I suggested and he smiled and agreed. Taehyung took my hand as we made our way to the hotel lobby with the rest of the company.

                                             ***

"So what do you want to eat?" Taehyung asked after we had put down our bags and luggages and came out from the hotel.

"Hmm.. im craving for sushi. Do you think there's a sushi bar around here?" I said.

"Hold on, there's a directory lets check it out." Taehyung said as he walked over to the electronic board and searched for the nearest sushi bar. "It says here that its located beside Yongpyong General Hospital. That's just a short distance away, lets go then."

I jumped in delight and he chuckled while patting my head, as we made our way to the sushi bar.

At the sushi bar.

"Oh wow this is amazing!" I exclaimed as rows of sushi made their way along the conveyor belts.

I grabbed a few plates and wolfed them down. Geez i was starving. But i was looking forward most to my sake nigiri, that was my absolute favourite.

As i saw it come down the aisle, i excitedly got ready to grab it but a long hand extended out and i saw Taehyung taking it and eating my precious sushi infront of me.

"YAAAHHH!" I shouted.

"Huh?" He finished eating it and looked up at me surprised.

Jinjja this pabo! After dating for so long he still doesn't even know that i love salmon sushi. Ugh im so pissed. How could he do this to me.