41: goodbye

*sensitive language and violence.

Jennie's POV

How many hours has it been? Or was it only minutes that has passed? I had no clue how long i've been laying here on the floor tied up. My side ached and my hands were exhausted from trying to wriggle out of the impossibly tight rope. Taehyung was nowhere in sight after that short conversation with me discussing about his psychotic plan.

On one hand i should be grateful that nothing worse has happened to me, yet. I still had time to hope that reinforcements would reach and rescue me. Lisa will find me for sure. She will come and save me.

I took time to look around, i was in some sort of an abandoned shack. There were no windows in the room and the only source of light was coming from the crack of the wooden door. It smelt musty in here like hundred year old hay and animal faeces.

The door suddenly creaked open revealing Taehyung. He looked like he'd age five years instead of one, all traces of the gangly youth i'd known was washed away, now represented by an angry decrepit man.

"Hey babe how are you doing."

I hollered as loud as having a gagged mouth would let me.

"Good to hear that you're still in good enough condition.. for me to fuck." He said snickering bending down to caress my body as his other hand grabbed his bulge.

"Mhhmmffm mmfmf!"

"Oh shut up!"

I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek as he slapped me across the face. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"That's better. Now be a good girl and keep that pretty mouth shut or i'll have to teach you a lesson before the actual fun starts." He crooned unbuttoning his pants.

Lisa's POV

"Stop here please, thank you."

We got off the taxi and i paid for the fare. We were at the outskirts of Seoul, which wasn't very far away from the city but it was well hidden. The roads were confusing and windy, i doubted any cabs would want to drive in here. Even though i texted Jisoo the address, my heart sank as i realised a fact: the police would never get here on time. A perfect place for murder, i thought. That premonition only increased my anxiety.

Mina and I hadn't talked at all the entire ride. She sat at the front with the driver giving directions on which way to turn, i wondered how many times she'd been here that she seem to know the place so well.

"This is it. The Farmhouse. This is where Taehyung comes every other day when he needs to relieve stress or.. when he has issues to settle. He told me this morning that he was coming here, i believe your Jennie is in there somewhere." Mina said curtly, pointing to an abandoned looking farmhouse ahead. There was no condescending look from her but she didn't express any form of sympathy either.

"Thanks. But.. why did you help me?" I couldn't help but ask. It seemed pretty silly that i'd gotten help from a person associated with the problem. Plus it was intriguing, the fact that i didn't actually think she was a bad person. She just fell in love with and protected the wrong guy.

Mina frowned slightly before replying. "I brought you here to prove a point. You accused me of only being a whore. I show you that i am way more than that. I don't care if you die trying to rescue her in there, my part here is done. And if you were bright at all, i suggest you go save her now instead of wasting time trying to figure out my true intentions."

"You're not coming with me?" I questioned.

She shook her head. "No. It is not my place to interfere with your business. Like i said, i don't give a damn if Jennie or you ends up as a corpse. All i know is i would have dinner with Taehyung tonight at my place no matter what goes down later. I brought you here, that is as much help as you would get from me."