33: bye bitch

Jennie's POV

6 days later.

"I still don't understand what you are up to jendeukie?" Jisoo asked for the millionth time.

"God just shhhhh why did i even let you follow me again?"

"Because i was afraid you'd be off your rocker and do something crazy like murder Taehyung! Plus... im bored out of my mind at home, i haven't been to anywhere for five days." she said.

"Chill out. Just watch and learn." I rolled my eyes and said.

Jisoo got discharged from the hospital three days ago after the doctors ran several tests and made sure that she was in good condition. Today i had went over to her house in the afternoon to check on her and she was just slouching on the couch eating– you guessed it. Chicken. So when i told her i was going to go to the supermarket she insisted on following me despite me telling her that she should stay at home and rest.

After a few rounds in the supermarket, we went to check out. The lady in the cashier was giving us a weird look the entire time and i pretended not to notice.

When we got out of the place, Jisoo started pestering me again. "Seriously jen could you at least tell me what all these are for?"

"Oh my god why are you so insistent on knowing?" I let out a sigh.

"Well maybe its because you came to the supermarket, bought a bottle of Nair, four plastic containers of nasty worms, a can of red spray paint, fabric scissors, three rolls of duct tape and a large raw fish!" Jisoo said exasperatedly.

I grinned at the mention of these items, i had a great plan for all of them.

"Okay.. you really wanna know? Fine, come over to my house at 2:30am tonight." I said.

"What?! Why that hour?"

"No more questions."

"Urgh! Fine." Jisoo tossed her hair and we got in my car.

————————

After i sent Jisoo back to her apartment, i made a trip to the nearby mall.

"Hello miss how can i help you?"

I took out the ring of lies from my finger and placed it on the counter.

"I would like to pawn this please."

"Ofcourse, give me a moment we will verify the authenticity of the ring and discuss the bid for it."

I nodded and waited patiently. Perhaps normal people would return the ring or get rid of it to not be reminded of their past relationship, but i had a better idea. Why waste an engagement ring when i can pawn it for extra cash? I could even buy Jisoo chicken with it.

"Okay miss we have classified the grade of the ring, and we offer 2.4 million won for it."

"I'll take it." I said without further thought. It was just as much as how i expected an average engagement ring to be. To be honest i would sell it too for a few thousand won, the value didn't really matter to me.

"Okay please proceed here miss."

***

2:27AM, Jennie's place.

"Where exactly are we heading to?"

"Just. Be quiet. We'll be reaching in ten minutes." I snapped trying to keep my calm. We were driving in my car on the isolated street with half the world asleep. I was already nervous enough as it is. Nervous but excited, with what's to come.