45: my wish [M] [LAST CHAP]

Jennie's POV

"Bye guys! Thanks for having us."

"Bye Jennie! Or should i say... Mrs Manoban. Hahaha congrats you two!"

"Congrats on your marriage guys!"

At midnight, all the guests started to leave. Lisa had threw a grand party in our new home and invited all our friends over to join, including Mina whom she had coincidentally bumped into at the park earlier this morning. They made their way to the hotel where Lisa had arranged a one night stay for all of them as a thank you gift for coming all the way here in Pyeongchang just to congratulate us. She must have spent a bomb for this whole surprise. My heart overwhelmed with the amount of effort and thought she put into this. I made a mental note to self to give her a special congratulations from myself tonight after everyone had gone.

Now the only people in the house left was me, Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé.

"Wow guys, i can't believe you're actually married. Ppooong! Especially you my little jendeukie c'mere yoouuu~" Jisoo said in a fake baby voice, pinching both my cheeks annoyingly.

"Aissh stop it jichu im not a kid anymore!" I said rolling my eyes but smiling at the same time because i knew what was coming.

After a few moments we both burst into tears and hugged each other tightly while the other two kids just stared at us dumbfounded.

"It feels like just yesterday i was pushing you to go out on blind dates because you were wasting your life away at home and work all the time. Now you're a grown woman and you've found someone who loves you wholeheartedly, and is willing to spend the rest of her life with you." Jisoo said sobbing.

I nodded my head and whined. "I can't believe it too chu, i never thought this day would ever come. I never thought I'd finally be happy."

Out of the corner of my eye i saw chaeyoung weeping and Lisa staring fondly at me, her eyes full of love and admiration and so much more that i couldn't even put to words. Her eyes said it all.

"Yah lisayah, you annoying brat, im so happy for you. You better take care of Jennie unnie well, otherwise i'll travel a-all the way here from S-Seoul just to smack you." Rosé said her voice cracking. "How dare you buy a house so damn far away, now i can't even visit you whenever i want."

Lisa chuckled and brushed Rosé's hair. "My sweet chaeyoungie, who said you can't visit us whenever you want? Its not like we're in different countries. I'm only a few hours away."

"Anyway, i'd be expecting to attend a wedding soon too. Huh huh you guys." she said smirking at Rosé and then at Jisoo.

I giggled and mimicked her playful glance at them, who suddenly became red.

"I really wonder who would be the one proposing hmmm." Lisa continued teasing.

I laughed and went over to give her a gentle smack on the arm which she caught and pulled me close, surprising me. Lisa leaned in, our faces a few inches from each other.

I looked up at her gaze, they were unreadable, and as i lowered my eyes it landed onto her soft pink lips- They belong to me now. I could kiss them, bite them, do whatever i want because they were mine. The thought of it sent chills down my spine.

"Yah! Helloo we're still here you know oh my god im cringing." Jisoo complained aloud and that woke me from my trance. I had totally forgot we still had guests. Damn.

"Aw cmon guys its pretty darn late now you should get going. I bet our chipmunk here is tired, aren't you chaeyoungie?" Lisa groaned trying to give a not so subtle hint to Rosé.