40: mina

Jennie's POV

"Hello... little bitch. You're finally awake." A gruff voice greeted. I know that voice.

My head throbbed painfully as i blinked rapidly, trying to adjust to the harsh lighting. I tried to move my limbs but they were secured tightly with a rope.

"Mfmfmf!"

I tried to cuss out or make a sound but i soon realised that i was bound and gagged, lying like a useless lump on the floor.

A set of footsteps walked towards me calmly.

"Oh no no you dirty whore. Don't even bother wasting your breath or energy. Its just you and me now you see?"

Despite my pounding headache, i jerked my head up and landed my eyes on who else but my ex lover.

"Mmmmfmmfmfm mfmfmm!"

Taehyung grinned at my obvious pathetic attempts to struggle against the binds as he squatted down and traced my jaw while licking his lips. I throw my head back in disgust and glared at him, internally screaming for satan to open up a hell hole to swallow him down.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Still a feisty little bitch i see. Well no worries, we can settle that small issue later. Right now i have more important matters at hand. I have to deal with your ah.. little girlfriend who no doubt is tearing her hair out in anxiety wondering where the fuck you disappeared to." He cackled merrily standing up and striding towards the table, picking up and brandishing a short rusty dagger.

My eyes widen in horror as i watched him wield the wickedly sharp blade and wetness started to gather around my eyeballs.

Where are you lisa? Please call the police and save me, don't come on your own.

"Just wait till the fun part nini. I can't wait to return back all the punches your crazy girlfriend threw at me at the party. I can't wait to mar her pretty face with this dagger. And then i can't wait to see the look of devastation and helplessness as i make her watch me fuck you right infront of her before slitting your throat." Taehyung cackled with a gleam in his eyes, slamming the knife back on the table.

My heart closed around my throat in panic as i listened to his horrible scheme. I couldn't believe the man standing in this room with me right now was the same man i used to date. He was an utterly different being from the one i recognized. The one existing now was purely a monster. Where was the old Taehyung? Even if he was always a cheating asshole, he would never physically hurt anyone.

I couldn't believe that a few hours back i was still huddled safely in bed, with a pair of arms holding me tight, protecting me and whispering sweet nothings in my ear. It had only been last night that we were making love at my apartment, making unspoken promises of our future and pouring everything we felt for each other. It was only a few moments ago where i was shopping at the grocery store thinking about all the things i would do in the future with lisa, all the moments we would share now that we were about to live in the same apartment. All thoughts came rushing to my mind as i savoured each and every one of them painfully, recalling even the tiniest unimportant detail of my life revolving around every single person ive ever known.

I can't let go yet. I will not. There were still so many things i wanted to do. I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to Jisoo and Chaeyoung, i had wanted to watch them get married. Even the most recent thing of me making breakfast for Lisa, i didn't get to do that yet. I didn't get to prepare a meal for her to show her how much i appreciate the things she does for me. I didn't get my last goodmorning kiss and hug, being told that i was beautiful. I was being robbed of everything that mattered to me in a blink of an eye. And i couldn't do anything to stop it.