7: respect

Lisa POV

I pulled her up to sit on the sink counter.

Jennie wrapped her arms around my neck drawing me closer to her and laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I said, feeling self-conscious.

"Because i don't even know your name." She said now smiling.

Oh.. right! I didn't even had a chance to introduce myself fully to her and now we're getting so intimate. What the heck?

"Lalisa Manoban. But you can just call me Lisa." I said automatically and a certain deja vu hit me.

"By the way, im Jennie Kim. You must be new. What's your name?" she introduced herself while still showing her beautiful smile.

"I'm L-Lalisa Manoban. But you can just call me Lisa. And yeah, i just j-joined this company a few days ago."

My heart seemed to be increasing its pace every second.

"Nice to meet you, Lisa."

Jennie said teasingly before sealing our lips again and we continued kissing passionately, my heart racing at a thousand miles per hour as i recalled the first time we met each other.

"Lisa..."

She pulled away and stared me deep in the eyes.

My knees went weak by the sudden rush of adrenaline and her intense gaze.

"Fuck me."

My eyes widened as i was shocked by her boldness. This was a different side of Jennie i was seeing and it was turning me on so much.

My lustful mind was now like a dog on its hind legs wagging its tail.

I tugged on her shorts, revealing her soaked underwear.

"Lisa... please.." Jennie said, pushing my head down impatiently.

I complied and was about to expose her private to me when a sudden voice in my head told me to stop.

She's not your girlfriend. You can't do this to her.

My gaze lingered on her panties.

You have to respect her Lisa, if you really love her don't do it.

I shut my eyes tightly.

What was i thinking?

I can't do this to Jennie.

I'm taking advantage of her.

"Lisa..?" Jennie was frowning at me, obviously realizing i had been motionless for quite awhile.

I opened my eyes and pulled her shorts back up earning a confused and disappointed look from her.

I stood up.

"I'm sorry Jennie. I respect you very much, i can't do it."

Jennie looked even more confused.

"But why Lisa? We must already have done it many ti-"

"No we haven't." I said frankly.

She looked at me wide-eyed.

Jennie POV

I was taken aback. I didn't expect that i was still a virgin. I mean.. i've dated her for a few months already.. and you're telling me we never had sex, not even once?!

Now i was embarrassed for being so bold earlier. I must've surprised her too. Oh God what do i do i was so turned on a few moments ago but now it just completely died off, aish Jennie Kim you horny little tree!