17: the night [M]

**Warning: explosive hormones content, read this alone at night. lol kidding enjoy.**
———————————————————————

Lisa's POV

"Cheers, love." Jennie said romantically as we clinked our glasses together.

"You prepared all of this while i was asleep? Also did you carry me all the way back here from the cab? And i didn't know you can cook, who taught you?" Jennie's curiosity finally got the better of her and she bombarded me with questions which led me to chuckle.

"Yes Ms Kim i prepared this magnificent dinner while you were dozing off like a child. And yes i had to carry you back to the hotel room because you were sleeping so peacefully i didn't want to wake you up. Lastly, no i cannot cook to save my life. But i gave it a shot anyway and google was my teacher." I said smoothly, interlacing my fingers and look fixedly at her.

"Anymore questions before we proceed to dig in?" I asked.

She gave her gummy smile and shook her head.

I had prepared a simple grilled salmon with beetroot, feta & lime salsa. I crossed my fingers under the table and prayed Jennie would like it even though i had gave myself several taste tests before serving the dishes.

Jennie cut a slice of the salmon and brought it to her mouth. I sat there nervously, holding in my breath.

She chewed on it slowly, savouring the fish and widened her eyes to look at me.

"This... this is incredible Lisa! Wow i wasn't expecting it to be this good!" She exclaimed.

I sighed in relief and breathed normally. Gosh that was nerve wracking it was almost like i was proposing to her—well that's not gonna happen.

"I'm glad you like it, trust me all my kitchen attempts back in Thailand was a disaster. I once set the sink on fire, can you believe that? The sink!" I shared amusedly.

Jennie threw her head back and laughed. "Waeyo? H-How do you even set the kitchen sink on fire?" She said in between fits of laughter.

I shook my head and shrugged. "I have no idea, i even called the firefighters because no one was at home and i panicked."

Jennie laughed even harder now, she put her fork and knife down to clutch onto her stomach as she chortled at my ridiculous anecdote.

"You- you what? Hahahhaha!"

"Yah. That was the worst incident, it didn't ever happen again alright." I said now blushing embarrassed by my own tale.

After she calmed down and teased me for a good five minutes, we continued eating our dinner. Ofcourse she insisted on me relaying to her more of my embarrassing kitchen horror stories, which i did, purely to hear her angelic laugh which never fails to capture my heart.

When we finished eating and drinking, i brought the dishes to the sink to wash up. Jennie joined me and offered to help which i gladly accepted. I scrubbed the plates with soap as she washed them with water and dried them. It was like a scene out of a movie, where a couple was happily married and they do house chores together.

I could almost picture it as a reality: coming home from work tired and exhausted but all the weariness disappear when i see my beautiful wife. I give her a kiss on the cheek as i see little jennie and lisa running forward to greet me.

"What a housewife material." I said jokingly and she pushed me on the arm lightly.

"Yes wouldn't you want to marry a wonderful woman like me?" She joked back.