Time For A Vacation - 1

| Beach Episode |

You watch as the others stare at you, still wearing that careless smile on your facing. You couldn't contain your excitement! After two long months, your leg was free! Papyrus suddenly rushes up to you and swings you up sitting on his shoulder, cheering.

"HUMAN, I'M SO HAPPY! NOW WE CAN GO ON JOGS TOGETHER!" You laugh as he walks around the kitchen yelling, "WHOP WHOP!"

"STOP WITH THE YELLING, IF I HAD EARS, THEY'D BE BLEEDING! WHERE WERE YOU THIS MORNING?!" Edge asked annoyed. Papyrus hands you drink you put down earlier, and you take a sip.

"I left early cause I went to the doctor to take off my cast, but I asked if I could keep the crutches. Then I went to work and then for a jog. I stopped by my favorite drink place and bought this!" You answer smirking.

"THAT WAS VERY MEAN HUMAN! YOU SCARED ME!" You frown guiltily at Blue. You never meant to worry them.

"I left a note on the dining table." You explain as Papyrus puts you down. You wrote a note explaining what you were doing in a fruit bowl that was on the table by some apples. You look over to see-

"Who ate the apples?" You ask. Red raised his hand.

"i got hungry." You look around the table and roll your eyes.

"Then I think you ate my note."

"what? i didn't eat any note!"

"Did anyone throw away paper today?" Everyone shook their heads.

"i didn't eat paper! who the hell does that?!"

"You'd be surprised. You didn't feel anything else eating the apples?"

"i didn't-! wait..." There we go. Blue then jumps on Red's shoulders and hits his skull, Red having trouble walking and getting Blue off him.

"YOU MADE ME WORRY ABOUT MISS [Y/N] BECAUSE OF A STUPID APPLE!"

"get off me you little piece of-"

"language."

"fuck off ashtray! i didn't mean too!"

"If you don't shut up, I will use the horn!"

"kid you do, that'll be the 9th time this week."

"THIS IS NO TIME FOR FIGHTING AND AIRHORNS! WE SHOULD CELEBRATE!" You smile at Papyrus' suggestion.

"YEAH! We could go eat out! Or go to Disneyland! Or the beach-" You hear a thud and you look over to see Red and Blue on the floor. Red look at you and points.

"fuck no, anywhere but the beach!"

"What do you have against the beach!? It's perfect! Blue and Papyrus can play, you, bones and Stretch can relax and Edge can scare people!"

"i agree with red on this one kid." Sans sighed. You groan.

"What do you hate about the beach?! You use to love it!" Sans said nothing as he sat down in a chair, tapping his foot on the floor, hands shoved in his pockets. You knew the position.