Time To Clean!

|You were beginning to clean out the attic|
|when Mutt stops by!|
|Then he fucks up everything.|

You place your hands on each side of your spine as you stretch it out hearing some bones crack. You sigh before sneezing again, you just cleaned up this place like three months ago.

It was Sunday, your day off from work. Usually, you'd be watching in your pajamas in your room reading some Tumblr but instead you had a house to clean.

Everyone loves that.

Currently you were cleaning out your attic. It was like Green and G's only bigger and more junk with dust flying around-

Oh and SUPER FRICKIN' HOT!

You had no AC up here and your only cooling source was an open window that occasionally let wind blow through and a paper fan. You were wearing a white tank top with brown cargo shorts today so it couldn't be worse.

You would really appreciate help right now
but all the guys are busy today. Even Q but what would he do? Make himself a hologram and faze through everything? You loved Q but no thanks do.

You pick up another box only for something to fall. You sigh, placing the box down and get on your knees and elbows and try to reach for whatever it was because you fell under an old desk you had up here.

"damn sugar, i didn't know you put on shows." You roll on your back to find Mutt by the open latch smirking at you. You feel your face heat up before shaking your head and standing up.

"why'd you stop? it was getting good." He hoisted himself up and you roll your eyes fixing the box you just had. You'll get what fell later.

"Dude, what are you doing here?" He shrugs and takes out his present from Christmas.

"gonna vape. m'lord would be upset if i did it downstairs." He answered using it. You scan him up and down and you're assuming he just woke up because he had sweatpants and a tank top on using his vape.

"sugar, my eyes are up here." He smirks again and you look away embarrassed. You pick up another box walking in his direction as he begins looking around the room, turning with it. Something catches your eyes right by his feet. You had placed a peg under the hatch to keep it from falling due to it getting stuck very easily-

And Mutt knocks it out of place.

You didn't noticed you dropped the box.

"WAIT DON'T-"

*SLAM!*

You freeze in place, your heart dropping. Mutt looks at you confused, looks at the hatch, then back at you.

"dude, what's the big dea-" He kneels down to pull the hatch for it not to budge. He becomes confused again and uses both hands pulling for it not the moved a inch.

"You just locked us in." You state running your hands through your hair. He turns to you shrugging.

"just call someone."

"My phones downstairs." Mutt sits and takes out his phone unlocking it only to be confused again.

"what the fuck no service?" You sigh nodding.

"Right?! WiFi up here sucks but it's amazing in the living room." You tell him, your voice dripping with sarcasm. Mutt sighs and places his phone down.

"what time do the others get back?"

"Around, I dunno, in 12 hours?" Mutt groans.

"so we're stuck here all day?" You nod.