Chapter 3

Kit's POV

"y-you fucking c-cheated me!" as my tears flowing down to my face. They broke the kiss and P'Ton quickly hugged me...

"DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU FUCKING FUCKBOY" I pushed him away with the silence flowing to this place and murmurs I heard behind me then he is trying to comfort me but I slap him...

"THAT'S FOR MY WORTH! I-I D-DON'T KNOW Y-YOU ANYMORE!" I turned back and quickly run from this fucking scene...

"L-LET ME EXPLAI-" then Mr. Kongthanin just stops P'Ton for approaching me...

"Phi!" as I heard Nong Yo's voice with sadness. I pushed everyone at the party and run away...

Does the world really cruel to me? isn't that enough? running to the reality as the rain starts to drop, it hides my tears, emotions and feelings. I stop at the middle of the road. Full of unanswered questions...

"WHHHHYYYY!" as I shout at the silence of the night. The rain is getting worse, I walk slowly and hugging myself because of this cruelty. I feel dizzy or something until my knees fell down and I lie down to the middle of the road...

"i-is this the e-end?" then my eyes is getting blurry but I saw someone approaching me.."p-please h-help me...." then I loss my consciousness...

-----

Wayo's POV

"Phi!" As I called P'Kit I want to chase him but Mr. Kongthanin just grab me...

"give him time to think Nong Yo" Mr. Kongthanin said then I just hug him and cried to his chest while he is comforting me....

"are you okay babe?" then I turned around and saw the girl approaching P'Ton...

"YOU FUCKING SLUT!" as I run towards her I performed a thesz press her and she is crying for help...

(like this lol)

then Mr. Kongthanin grabs me but in a hug grab or something. "I'M NOT F-FINISH OF THAT SHIT!" I jerk my body to free myself but I gave up...

"PUT ME DOWN!" I said then he gently puts me down and I quickly fix myself and take a deep breath to relax then someone just grab me from behind and slap me at my face...

"DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE" the girl said then she quickly grab her bag and walk out but I quickly pushed her to the crowd and making her embarrased...

"I don't like witches like you bitch" I said then I saw P'Ton running towards to the girl. I quickly walk out to the scene and Mr. Kongthanin and Boss Beam just follows me...