Chapter 13

Kit's POV

"WELCOME BACK KIT!" I was suprised when I came back at the cafè healthy and strong and I saw my co-workers that they are holding a banner and a box of cake too! How sweet is that?!

"thank god that you are back Nong Kit!" Boss Beam said..

"yeah we miss you alot at the café" P'Oon said while she quickly hugs me

"you need to be careful sometimes Nong" P'Con said while she ruffled my hair...

"SO LET'S EAT!" then Wayo quickly dashes at the kitchen then the rest of the crew follows him...

"PSSSTTTT!" then I quickly turned around and saw Boss Beam gesturing me to talk to him?

"what's the matter Phi?" I asked

"WHO'S THIS GUY!" then he quickly leaned his phone at my face and I went back a little to see what person is his talking about GEEZZ!!

OKAY OKAY! I'M JUST STANDING INFRONT OF BOSS BEAM. FREEZING AND STARING AT THE P-PHOTO OF M-MING!!! my virgin eyes gosh!

"hey Nong! hey Nong!" then I quickly shake my head and I quickly go at the kitchen

"SEEMS LIKE YOU KNOW HIM HUH!" Boss Beam shouted as I quickly cover my ears

"IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE!" I said to myself as I didn't notice that I bump P'Oon

"OMG PHI! SORRY!" I quickly apologized

"yeah, It's okay and by the way who is Mingkwan?" She asked as my inner self breaks into pieces. I'M SCREWED!!!!

"i don't know? who's that?" I asked while pretending that I don't know him at all

"rumored boyfriend of yours" I wink a lot as I heard "RUMORED BOYFRIEND" IS THIS DISPATCH OR WHAT!

"W-WHERE D-DID Y-YOU GET THE N-NEWS?!" I asked worriedly

"Nong Con told me about it" I quickly dashed at her table and she is glaring at me

"DO YOU KNOW THAT SOMEONE IS EATING-" then I quickly put my hands at the table and she is kinda confused and of course angry at the same time...

"HOW DID YOU KNOW MINGKWAN DAICHAPANYA?!" I asked

"I ALWAYS SAW HIM AT SOME MAGAZINES AND STUFFS ALWAYS THEN HE ALWAYS MENTIONS YOU AS A "SPECIAL PERSON OR A MISSING PERSON OF HIS LIFE! SO PLEASE GO AWAY I NEED TO FINISH MY FOOD THAT YOU MADE!" welp, I went silent as Nong Con said that all. I'M GETTING NERVOUS, I DON'T WANT ANY DRAMA AT MY LIFE!

"why didn't you tell me about this?" I asked

"maybe he is pertaining another person though and I didn't know that you know him a long time ago.." Nong Con said. 4 OUT OF 7, WELP GOOD LUCK TO MY LIFE GEEZZ!!

"Nong Kit! Mingkwan is here!" W-WHAT!? OH NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! then I saw the crew's expression. Excited and confused at the same time. Welp, I think they know that guy. They are just PRETENDING SHIYA! I QUICKLY SPREAD MY ARMS BUT THEY QUICKLY RUN OVER ME! I'M SO SCREWED!

"OMGGGGGGG"

"KIT IS SUCH A LUCKY GUY!"

"THAT LITTLE BISH IS HIDING SOMETHINGG!"

"LET'S PRAY FOR HIS LIFE!"

"they are so excited ugh!" I glared as I tidy myself up and let myself in at the moment...

"Hi Kit!" then all of the attention goes at me when Ming greets at me happily. Some of the crew are smiling crazily! or even making some heart signs!!! OH GOSH! THEY ARE SO DEAD!!

"Hi Ming" I said as I'm going to shake his hand, he quickly hugs me and it took like seconds to end the hug. The crew is dying on our little hug. SO PLEASE KIT, PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!

"I'm happy that you are alright now" Ming said then I just gave him a weak smile

"of course. I'm nothing without you" then suddenly everything went silent SHIT! DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG!? I MEAN WAIT WAIT WAIT-

"OH I MEAN, thank you for the effort to help me when I'm sick those times" I rephrase my statement in a different way...

"yeah, always be careful P'Kit. Not all the time I'm always by your side" Then Ming gave me a warm smile as I smile back to him too...

"Oh! I almost forgot! I need to go now" Ming said, I felt a little bit of sadness when Ming said he would go now...

"but your Boss Beam needs to tell you all something" then Nong Ming quickly get his things and bids us goodbye...

"what's the catch? Boss Beam?" Nong Adam said...

"welp, Nong Ming told me that he needed some crews at an event though" Boss Beam said

"WOAAAAAHHHHH" they all said in unison, except me...

"EI IS THERE FREE FOOD AGAIN?" Nong Wayo said as I quickly smacked him...

"OUCH! food is life P'Kit!" Nong Wayo said as he waved his arms happily...

"yah yah, there is free food and also we are staying in a hotel so pack your bags and stuffs! we are staying there for a week!" Boss Beam said as the crew are happily cheering to each other., Telling their own ideas and thoughts about from the said event and somehow about me? yeah I'm excited too. This is the first time that the our crew will travel together and at the same time work together too!

At the house

"YEAH I'M FINDING MY PAIR OF SHOES THAT YOU'VE USED ANOTHER DAY YO! WHERE DID YOU PUT THEM?" I yelled across the room while the two of us are packing our stuffs this late at night

"I'VE LEFT IT ON THE OTHER ROOM PHI! JUST LOOK WITH YOUR EYES! NOT YOUR MOUTH DUH!" Nong Wayo exclaimed...

"I will throw you a slipper if you are being lazy again!" then he quickly throw my shoes at the room and quickly locked his door...

"DON'T MAKE ME CATCH YOU ESCAPING AT YOUR ROOM OR I WILL SLAP YOU WITH A SLIPPER ALRIGHT" I lie down on my bed and start scrolling at my own social media sites and saw a lot of things that connects with Ming with a companion though? like who's this? as I check some of the posts, I got suprised that Ming sent me a message...

"ready for tommorrow?"

I quickly open our conversation and replied him quickly...

"of course, I'm excited!"

then as I waited him to reply, he just sent me a heart emoji. so yeah, I got fluttered but I don't want my hopes go high because of this. Maybe this is not the time I need to reconnect someone into a relationship. I still need to know Ming a lot...