Chapter 18

Oon's POV

"Ms. Oon, the company told us that you are needed for the comebacks and promotions in Korea. This time, this is important. Your flight will be in the next 2 weeks Ms. Oon. If you have any questions, contact me or text me." I nodded as my secretary left the room silently. I'm having a hard time this week, I never want to leave the crew temporarily. It feels like that I'm getting rid of myself in the family I've belong to. I never told them that I am soloist in Korea.

I just told them that I am a singer and a performer too. My name isn't so much popular in Thailand and also I'm composing my music here and deliver it to the company which is we both agree in this action. The company told me once that anytime, they would contact me as soon as possible because of promotions and offers too...

"this is hard..." I muttered as I took my phone out and contact Mr. Kongthanin...

"hello Mr. Kongthanin?" then the conversation when through all night...

-----

Kit's POV

"I never thought that we are on the news this morning!" P'Con said as all of us nodded in agreement...

"we're famous!" Nong Wayo said as he waved his arms up on the air....

"shut up Nong Yo, I'm worry about our reputation in the cafè" I quickly smacked him and Nong Wayo hissed on the pain...

"somehow Nong Kit, the feedbacks or comments about the incident are having some positive comments about that" Nong Adam said then Nong Wayo makes a funny face at me and I glared at him...

"how come? Min is a popular lady" I asked out of curiosity

"yeah but she had this bad attitude of hers so all of the people who had watching this news are in our side!" Nong Adam cheered alongside with P'Con and Nong Yo

"oh that's interesting..." P'Chew said...

"sometimes she is being hated because of her trashy attitude towards other people or in the company she is working at. The cheating scandals of Min are deleted and removed by the authorities to avoid rumors and paparazzi on her..." Nong Adam said...

"how about the thing with P'Kit?" Nong Yo asked...

"oh about that, all of the people who saw the incident are paid and requested to delete the video and the one who handles the event also deleted the cctv films too..." Nong Adam said sadly...

"I never thought that she will be this powerful" P'Con said as she went to hug me...

"maybe I guess and for Ming also, he never knew this at all" Nong Adam said as all of us agreed to his statement...

"can we contact him and tell him about this kind of thing?" Nong Yo asked...

"No..." I muttered as all of the crew stared at me...

"the reason is he wouldn't handle it very well. I've known Ming for a long time and also telling this kind of stories with him, I guess we need to tell this little by little" I said...

"you still remember that?" Nong Yo asked...

"yes, I know that" I said then I smiled weakly...

"he didn't know what happened to you and P'Ton?" P'Con asked...

"no, I guess but somehow, he isn't mad at me at all when I left him..." I said

"Ming really loves you..." Nong Adam said...

"I don't know about that but..." I said weakly...

"but?" The crew said in unison

"I'm still scared..." I said as I kept my head down a litttle bit...