"Dried, bloody smiles"

5

THE BRUNETTE STEPPED

inside his home with a smile. "Hey, momma," He kissed his mother's cheek, while giving her a warm hug. She said nothing in return, her arms just loosely hung around his shoulders, a smile on her face. He pulled away, walking away from his mother and upstairs towards his room.

"Hey, sis," He smiled, seeing his sisters in their room, one sitting at her desk with a smile. A pen was loosely taped at her hand, almost falling out. His other sister sat against the headboard of the bed, looking at a magazine, that was situated on her lap. Once more, no reply, but they smiled.

They smiled those creepy, dried bloody smiles, that he had carved in their face. "Bye, guys, love you," He spoke, leaving the doorway and walking towards his own room, which was the door next to theirs. He sighed, throwing his backpack on the ground and jumping on the bed on his stomach.

He closed his eyes, only for seconds, before the doorbell rang downstairs, making him groan, and stand from his comfortable, soft mattress. He was halfway down the stairs when the bell rang another time. "Slow the fuck down, i'm coming!" He yelled towards the door, slowing his pace and rolling his blue eyes.

Opening the door the male laughs. As soon as he did, the pistol in the person's hand was aimed at his head. "Wow, wow, wow, there tiger," He laughed once more, putting his hands up in surrender. "Just shut the hell up!" The three, next to the one holding the gun, said in sync. "I just wouldn't try anything if i was you," He shrugged, opening the door more for them to come inside.

The four known as, Corbyn, Daniel, Jack and Zach, all looked at each other with their eyes wide and their eyebrows up in surprise. They stepped inside the house, the hallway was clean, it had red, and white striped walls and a wooden floor; it was nothing special, but it was home.

Still with the gun aimed at him, Jonah closed the front door with a smirk. "So boys, what are you here for?" He leaned against the wall, still the smirk evident on his face. The four males raised there eyebrows, looking at each one of them, before looking back at the older male they were trying, or succeeding, to rob.

Jack rolled his eyes saying, "Just shut your damn mouth and let us do the work," He stepped away from the male, pulling Corbyn and Daniel with him; to search for any valuables, or money, while letting Zach handle the older male and keep him at his place.

"Alright," Jonah shrugged his shoulders. "So how are you, pretty boy? Robbed many people tonight, or have you chosen me as the special one?" He questioned, making the darker brunette's cheeks turn a rosy color. "Just shut it," Zach stuttered out as reply, his hand, that was holding the gun tightly, shaking.

"Awh, you're so cute," Jonah stated, walking closer and slowly taking Zach's hand in his. "You don't want to do this pretty boy, i know you don't. Now, why don't you call your friends to the living room, huh?" Jonah aimed the gun towards the younger boy, pushing him towards the living room.

"Guys! I need a little help here!" Zach called, making the other three boys enter the room with wide eyes. "Hiyah, did you miss me?" Jonah giggled creepily, his eyes wide and a creepy smile on his face. "You- them- you-" Corbyn couldn't get any words out, while the four boys stood shoulder to shoulder. "Yes, yes, i murdered my own family. Funny right?" He giggled once more. "You really chose the wrong house today," Jonah pouted, loosely turning his wrist with the gun in his hand.

"How about we play a game?" "No, i'm not playing no game with no murderer," Jack stuttered out, he thought he had enough confidence to say with his word against a murderer's, but he was wrong. "Alright," Jonah shrugged his shoulders. "Then you can follow me and don't try to escape, they tried too," He giggled once more, he was filled with excitement.

In only seconds they all went down the stairs, inside of the basement. "Hi, daddy," Jonah greeted his father, who was chained to the wall, his body full of bruises and dried blood. "Hello, son," He weakly replied, knowing that if he did not, it would have meant more bruises, or scars.

"I have some new boys to keep you company," Jonah giggled, pushing every one of the four boys down to the ground in front of his father. "Thank you, sweetheart," His father replied, looking at his son with hatred in his eyes. "Okay, by for now," Jonah smiled, waving and then exciting the basement, going up the stairs.

"I'm very sorry, boys." He closed his eyes, too tired to even speak. "It's not your fault, i guess?" Daniel shrugged his shoulders, looking at his friends. This was supposed to be a one day joke, a day where they could have what they wanted; instead of being the emo kids in high school, they could just live in the moment.

"Well it kinda is, 'cause if he pulled out sooner, then-" Corbyn started, but was quickly cut off by Jack, who slapped the back of his head. "Idiot," Zach mumbled with a laugh, shaking his head.

"We have to escape this place somehow," Zach stated, looking around the room for anything that could help them. "Yeah, i wouldn't try that if i were you," The oldest in the room told them, being reminded of the one time he almost succeeded, then was so close to his death that he was begging for God to take him away.

"Well i guess we will never leave this place now," All agreed, laying back on the two mattresses that were in the room, apart from the one their captor's father was laying on. "We will see," Daniel replied, walking towards the stairs and noticing the door had not been closed. Could they escape?

Wc: 1025

[a/n]
I just wrote a chapter of 1853 words... I have a shit ton of homework for tomorrow and haven't even started; it's already 9:36 pm... shit man