"Taken"

10

𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙱𝚈𝙽

THE NINETEEN YEAR

old looked at everybody who looked, touched and flirted with his boyfriend of two months. They tried anything to keep the attention of the twenty year old on them, but there were much more fangirls and fanboys surrounding him. They screamed while he danced and sung on the stage, or looked them in the eyes, even if it was only for a split second. He was taken, but they did not know.

"Hey, you look beautiful tonight!" He told a girl, as she hugged him tightly. Daniel watched with a roll of the eyes, while she flirted with him and kept a close hold of him when others tried to talk to him. "Move, Corbyn," Daniel whispered through gritted teeth, looking at them, while the girl was so close to kiss his boyfriend's lips.

"Hey, Daniel, you alright? We've been trying to get your attention for about ten minutes," He heard a giggle, making him turn his gaze from Corbyn to one of the girls in the crowd earlier. "Oh, i'm so sorry!" Daniel let out a small chuckle while hugging one of the fans and taking a picture with every one of them that were in line.

He had turned his head for just a second and saw it. His boyfriend's lips locked with the girl's. "For God's sake, Corbyn," He whispered out, tears starting to build up in his eyes while watching his boyfriend kiss back, instead of pushing her away. "Hey, what's wrong?" The male's voice entered his ears. "Nothing," Daniel wiped the fallen tears. "It's nothing," He reassured the last person in line. "Are you sure? If you want to talk," Daniel bit his lower lip in thought, before nodding.

"So, like, there's this person right," Both of them had moved to sit on the couch in the venue. "I like them a lot, like, a lot. We've been together for a few weeks now, but they do not want to tell anyone and it's starting to hurt," They locked eyes, Daniel's being filled with tears. "It's Corbyn, right?" Noah, being the last in line, had questioned him. Daniel looked at him with wide eyes. "I saw you staring at him when- well yeah," He added, a small smile on his face.

"He didn't even push her away, he kissed back," A sob left Daniel's throat unwillingly. "He kissed the bitch back," Noah took the older boy in his arms, letting him cry on his shoulder. "You're alright, Dani. People are just assholes,"

"Hey, get away from him," Corbyn jealously pulled Daniel out of the stranger's grip. "What's wrong, baby?" He had questioned in a whisper, holding him close to his chest. "You. You're what's wrong," Daniel pushed him, making the older almost fall over his own feet. "How could you?" Daniel spoke, shaking his head while looking in Corbyn's eyes. "Baby, what? What's wrong?" Corbyn took Daniel's hand in his, pulling the younger closer to him. "Tell me what i did wrong, baby," "Why did you kiss her? Why didn't you push her away from you? You kissed her back, Corbyn. Why?" Corbyn looked down at his feet in shame. "I just didn't want them finding out about it," He mumbled, tears glazing his icy-blue eyes.

"Then, still, you don't have to kiss her back, idiot! You could have pushed her away, people would understand! Nobody would want a fucking stranger kissing them out of nowhere!" Daniel yelled at him, his tears having dried on his cheeks. "Baby, please stop yelling," Corbyn whimpered, he knew Daniel was hurt, but Daniel also knew how much Corbyn hated it when somebody yelled. "No. Stop calling me that," Daniel had rolled his eyes, annoyed. "I'm sorry, i just didn't think about it,"

Daniel laughed. "You know, if you told them you were taken, this could have been prevented, but no, you're somehow so ashamed of me that you just don't want anyone to know," "Baby, i'm not ashamed of you. I love you," The younger laughed at him. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that," Daniel walked out of the building, not caring about the people from the crew who were staring at him, while he walked away.

Wc: 701

[a/n]
I don't know why, but i can't write happy stories. This being an example, i tried to make it go from sad to happy and it's just not working.