"Beautiful"

18

𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙱𝚈𝙽

"WELL, THIS IS

my final project," Corbyn spoke, looking at the image of the curly haired smiling, needing to still press play on the video. "I wanted to do a social experiment about beauty, including the students, for my project. I asked people if i could take their picture for a project, basically any teacher could have assigned. One of them i knew, the rest of them i didn't know. As i recorded them i told them 'I'm taking pictures of things i find beautiful'. Here we go," Corbyn smiled, pressing the play button on the remote he had gotten from his school's principal.

The blonde stood still, smiling as he set up the camera on its stand. Pressing record he stood before the lens, starting his small introduction. He sighed contently, looking around the hallway to find the first person he would pull over for his school, social project.

The hallway had cleared out earlier, there weren't much people present, but he would only pick one here, today and the rest in other places of the school. Corbyn's eyes wandered around, settling on a small boy with the soft, curly hair he had imagined running his fingers through more than a million times.

"Hey, would you mind participating in this school project i'm working on?" He questioned nicely, looking into the honey-brown eyes he adored. "Sure," Jack said emotionlessly and shrugged, following Corbyn to the camera and standing before the lens. "So, what do i have to do?" Jack questioned, brushing his hair away from his eyes and quickly pulling down his sleeve once it fell down his arm slightly; showing his hurting wrist. "Nothing, i just need a picture of you," Corbyn smiled, looking at him while Jack's eyebrows furrowed. He faced the older with a questioning look, making Corbyn chuckle.

"I'm photographing things i find beautiful," He spoke softly, seeing as Jack's head rose at the small comment. "Oh? Really? I'm beautiful?" His small voice echoed through the hallway, tears glazing his eyes and looking directly into the blonde's eyes, even though he did not want Corbyn to see. "U-huh, yeah," Corbyn smiled at him. "You are beautiful," Jack's tears fell, but he didn't care this time. A small smile was formed with his lips as he fiddled with the flower chain connected to the bracelet around his wrist. "Thank you," Their eyes connected once more, Jack's smile now showing on the camera. The teen hadn't heard the words in years. Not after his father left, his mother broke down and his sisters didn't care.

"So here we are again, in the library of the school. I'm honestly so scared to interrupt someone in the middle of their homework, or reading," Corbyn chuckled nervously, playing with the ring around his finger. "Oh, God, this is gonna be the death of me,"

The people in the cafeteria laughed softly, it was no secret that Corbyn was a shy guy. But, once you got to know him, he could have been the best guy you would have ever met.

"H-hi, uh, would you maybe like to participate in my school project?" His voice was heard, although he wasn't in frame. "Sure, what's it about?" Corbyn giggled, pulling onto the older teen's arm and setting him in front of the camera. The brunette did some cute poses with a laugh, being as silly as he could be, but that was Jonah; everyone knew. "If you could stand still for just a second, Jonah," Corbyn giggled once more, seeing Jonah laugh and put a serious look on his face.

"So?" Jonah's eyebrow rose, a smile on his face. "I'm taking pictures of things i find beautiful. And you're beautiful," Corbyn spoke, seeing a light blush cover Jonah's face. "Awh, thank you," He made the little sound, pouting adorably. "You are beautiful as well," Jonah said, holding his hand out for Corbyn to take, which he did, Jonah leaning down and placing a soft kiss on his knuckles.

"Oh, Jonah's getting some later!" A kid yelled, making Corbyn frown immediately. He paused the video and stood still, looking at the teen he has had his complications with. "Tell me, Jackson, what's the purpose of your comment?" Everyone looked at the blonde, waiting on his response. Jackson stayed silent, making a few of the students laugh. "Don't laugh at him, it wasn't supposed to be funny. You're beautiful as well, just so you know; they shouldn't have laughed at you, there was no reason to," Jackson looked down, mumbling a 'thank you' with a slight blush covering his face. "Alright," Corbyn sighed, resuming the video to show the last two students that participated.

"So, what do i have to do?" His striking blue eyes, wandered around the camera lens, his heartbeat increasing in speed with every second; the fresh air of the outside calming him. "Nothing, but stand still, i just need a photograph," Corbyn smiled, looking up. Daniel's dark clothing complemented the brightness of his eyes, as well as the eyeliner around them. His black painted fingernails scratched at his cheek softly, returning his attention back to Corbyn, who was staring at him.

"I'm taking pictures of things i find beautiful. And you're beautiful," A slight smile broke out on Daniel's face, his eyes meeting Corbyn's. "Thank you," "I should thank you for blessing my eyes," Daniel giggled, his part cutting off and turning to the last boy.

"Hey, Zach," Corbyn smiled, pulling onto Zach's wrist and setting him in front of the camera. "Hi," Zach smiled shyly, turning the golden ring around his finger. Corbyn scanned the boy slyly, the skirt that showed off his legs, the shirt that hugged his curves perfectly; Zach was a sight to see, but Corbyn would never go after him, Zach had always been like a little brother to him, the one he would protect. Always.

"So, Corbs, what exactly am i doing here?" Zach questioned, his eyebrow raising and his lips turning into a questionable kissy-face to the side in thought. "I'm taking pictures of things i find beautiful," Zach giggled, posing for the camera against the wall. "That enough for you?" The brunette was confident, no questions there.

Corbyn sighed contently, walking towards Zach and giving him a tight hug. "Thank you, Zay," He kissed the younger's temple and pulled the flower crown off of his head, placing it on his own tuff of blonde hair. "So, what i've learned form this project is that some people are confident, some are shy, some are little sweethearts on the inside, but look crazy scary to the eyes. I've learned that you can't label people on what they look like to the eyes. I've seen a freaking cute side of the bad boy, who scared everyone off so he couldn't have been hurt again, like he had in the past,"

The small subtitles on the screen showed that Jack was okay with this being out.

"I've seen this idiot posing like a freaking model 'cause he's the cutest human being ever," Zach giggled as Corbyn pulled him over, standing before him and hugging the arms around his neck. "Well, i guess i just wanted to show you how different people can be when they're complimented; their true side comes out in a different way than when they say they have been angry, or betrayed someone and 'their true colors show'. I don't know what i would want to tell you more, this was basically my project. Goodbye, people!" Both of their giggles could be heard, as the video cut off to a black screen.

Soon another video of Corbyn was shown. "So, i realized i didn't end this video correctly. Jack and i, well, we exchanged numbers that day. And, as everybody has seen, we had been together, kissed, been made fun of. One what seemed like a normal Monday morning, i was standing next to him, his hand in mine and was being asked if i was threatened into being his boyfriend; for his pleasure. It hurt. It didn't only hurt me, though, it hurt him and i couldn't tell you how much i wanted to beat the shit out of that kid," Corbyn sniffled, feeling the angry tears fall form his icy-blue eyes. "Jack's been nothing, but good to me; that was all i wanted to share,"

"That was cute," Zach spoke from beside him, holding Corbyn tightly when he giggled. "Thank you, Zay," Zach looked up into his eyes and spoke softly. "Your boyfriend's here by the way," Corbyn looked up to see the curly headed stood off to the side. "I love you," Corbyn spoke, pecking his lips with a smile. He knew Jack couldn't say it yet, he hadn't since two months when Corbyn first told him so.

"I love you, too,"

wc: 1478

[a/n]
I found this really cute youtube video and it's based off of it. It's not copied exactly off of the video (as i left things out and really didn't know what i was actually writing) and yeah, that was actually all i wanted to say.
Me: crying. Heart: melting. Face: still ugly.