"If you could turn back time"

13

𝚉𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴𝙻

DANIEL MOVED HIS

head to the side, seeing one of his bandmates frown as he sat beside him. "What's wrong, Dani?" Zach questioned him, gripping Daniel's chin between his index finger and thumb. The silently crying nineteen year old looked down, taking Zach's hand in his and dropping it from his body. "Nothing, i'm fine, Zach. Why do you ask?" He had wiped the tears away, now looking up at the seventeen year old with a smile, the red and white lines on his arms and thighs covered by the material of his soft, dark colored clothing.

"You just seem upset, i'm sorry if i thought wrong," The ocean-like blue eyes burned into Zach's honey brown orbs, a smile on his face; showing the tooth gap he hated. "I'm not upset. Tonight our new song comes out, why would i be upset?" "I don't know, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to just suspect something. It just that you seemed upset and-" Daniel cut him off, putting his larger hand on the boy's thigh. "It's okay, i'm fine. There's nothing to worry about," He smiled, making the younger do the same, kissing his cheek with the same smile, before standing to his feet and leaving the older brunette alone aside the rocks, sand and the waves meeting the shore.

Daniel watched him leave, pulling the hood of his hoodie back over his head and pulling the black sleeves over his hands to make sure his wrists were hidden well. He could hear them talking, about him specifically. "Hey, what were you doing talking to him? We had an agreement; nobody talks to him, until he apologizes!" The eldest spoke, looking at the youngest with a slight hatred glazing in his eyes. "But he didn't do anything wrong," Zach softly stated, looking Jonah in the eyes; the brightness they once had were gone. "Stop it! You know he did everything they accused him of, stop trying to protect him!" Corbyn yelled, gripping the collar of Zach's short sleeved shirt in his fist.

"Stop, he didn't do anything wrong. I did, as you say. Stop hurting him," Daniel spoke quietly, taking Corbyn's hand in his own and dropping it once he had let go of the blue shirt. "You're alright," Daniel took the youngest in his arms, seeing the tears glazing his eyes. "Go calm down, i will talk to them, okay?" Zach nodded at him, smiling softly, before escaping Daniel's tight grip and walking over to the rocks he had sat at only moments before.

"So, are you going to apologize?" Daniel raised his head, a scowl on his gorgeous, pale face. "You really think i'm going to apologize for something i haven't done? You can accuse me of whatever, but don't go hurting other people because of, as you say, my wrong decisions," The three looked at him in disbelief. "You're going to keep fucking lying?" Jonah stepped closer to him this time, annoyed with all the lies Daniel told. "No, because i've never lied to you guys and i'm not starting,"

The brunette cursed under his breath when Jonah had taken his arm in his hand, his palm placed on the newly made cuts in his skin and his fingers curling around the back. "I would come out with the truth sometime soon, Daniel, or your ass is going to land on the streets," Jonah told him, his voice an octave lower and his lips so close to touch the boy's ear, that Daniel blushed madly. "Please let go of me," The blue eyes stared into Jonah's icy-like orbs, his voice desperate as he felt the drops of blood go down his arm.

Jonah scoffed as Corbyn put a hand on his shoulder, making the brunette let go of Daniel's arm and turn to his boyfriend. "Thank you," Daniel mumbled, walking away from the three and letting them talk, one more, about him.

"Are you excited about the song?" Zach questioned, leaning his head on Daniel's shoulder as he had sat down next to him. "Yeah, of course i am," Daniel smiled at him, putting his arm around Zach's shoulders. "I missed you," The younger mumbled, linking Daniel's fingers between his. "Why? I was with you everyday; at least once," He frowned, looking at Zach as the seventeen year old continued playing with the rings on Daniel's fingers; as he had already unlocked their fingers from one another's. "I know, but we don't talk like we used to, nor do we ever cuddle, like before. And i just miss you," Zach mumbled, once more and closed his eyes, feeling Daniel's stare.