"Stalker"

12

𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙱𝚈𝙽

HE UNLOCKED THE

phone with his thumbprint, a smile on his face while seeing the notification of the very familiar name. 'Just wanted to let you know... I'm here. Let's play,' Corbyn's brows furrowed at the sentence he had read, the other half of his online relationship had been acting weird that whole week; the blonde did not know what to think.

'What do you mean? Where are you?' He messaged him back, but Corbyn had only gotten a small response. 'Turn around' With his heart thumping in his chest, Corbyn rose his head slowly from his cellular device; he was frightened to turn his rolling chair around. He clutched his phone tightly in his hand, feeling the warmth his fear had created; his whole body was cold, but he was sweating as if it was a warm day in the middle of summer.

Letting out a long, deep breath, Corbyn leaned his head back on the chair; nothing stood in front of him, nor was in his room. 'I was only joking! Are you still online?' The second message he had received made his mind relieved. 'Yes, i'm still here. You scared me to death, though! I thought you could be a killer, or a stalker, or something!' He replied with a small laugh. 'Hahaha, of course not, beautiful! I would never do you harm...' Corbyn's cheeks warmed up at the name he was given, his heart racing and his hands shaking. 'You're adorable with your cheeks all rosy red' Corbyn smiled at the text he had received, not noticing the message it actually held.

"Corbyn! Dinner's ready!" His sister had yelled up to him, standing at the end of the stairs. "Be there in a minute, Ash!" Corbyn had replied with a smile, unlocking his phone as it had locked in the thirty seconds he hadn't replied, but just sat still, red paint on his cheeks.

'I need to go... i will text you later, though!' He had sent to the male, locking his phone again and putting it on the charger, seeing the notification that had said his battery percentage was at ten percent. Corbyn turned around, deciding he would change his clothes to sweatpants and a t-shirt, instead of the dirty daywear he had been wearing all day; going with him through school, the dirty weather and mud of the accidental push that had sent him to the ground.

The blonde opened the closet doors and took out his clothes, putting them down on his bed and crossing his arms to pull the shirt off his body. He let out a light sneeze, shaking his head at the sound. The flash of his phone, signaling he had a message, lit up the room along with a small ding being heard, but the blonde paid no mind to it. Instead Corbyn pulled off his tight, ripped jeans and pulled the sweatpants over his legs, tightening them at the waist so they weren't hanging loosely.

Once his chest was covered by the bright pink t-shirt, Corbyn ran out of his room and down the stairs with a giggle. "Sorry i'm late," He kissed his mother on the cheek, giving her a tight hug and smiled at his sister. "No problem, hun, let's just start eating," She smiled at him, brushing her hand over his arm, which held onto her. Corbyn nodded, kissing her cheek once more, before walking towards the dining table and sitting down in his chair.

"How was school today?" His mother questioned her daughter, looking at her, while Corbyn was interested in her answer; he, also, looked at her curiously. "It was good, nothing different from any other day," Ashley shrugged with a smile, twirling her forking around in the pasta, before moving the utensil up to her mouth. "And you?" She turned to the fake blonde with a laugh as his mouth was under the tomato sauce. "It was good, thank you for asking," He looked at her when his mother wiped away the sauce off his mouth, glaring at her playfully. "Oh, shush, you will never be too old for me to care for you," She told him with a smile, making the blonde giggle silently.