"Tickles"

23

𝚉𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴𝙻
𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙷

"FUCK!" CORBYN MOANED

out, dropping his phone in the process. "You fucking shit!" He cursed out the table, dropping to the ground and taking a hold of his hurting foot. "What the fuck did you do?" Zach walked by him with a chuckle. "I stubbed my toe," Corbyn pouted up at him, hearing the jiggle of the keys just when the door opened and laughs entered the house.

"Why are you on the floor? Why is he on the floor?" Jack questioned him, one eyebrow raised at the blonde adult and turned to Zach when Corbyn did not answer. "He stubbed his toe," Zach laughed, taking Daniel's hand in his and kissing his brunette boyfriend on the lips with a smile. "I missed you," Daniel spoke softly, brushing his fingers through Zach's fluffy hair and making the younger curse at him playfully.

Corbyn got up from the floor with a whimper, making only Jack and Jonah laugh, since Daniel and Zach had already left the living room. "Ha ha, it's hilarious," The blonde pouted, going upstairs and dialing his mother's phone number; which he was about to call before the table decided to have a fight with him and win.

"Now, that they're gone," Jonah placed his hands on Jack's body, taking a hold of his hips and bringing him closer. The older adult decided it was a great time to tickle the curly headed and make both of them laugh. "Kiss me, you fool," Jack giggled, swatting Jonah's hands away from his ribs. With a chuckle leaving his lips, Jonah leaned down and captured Jack's lips with his own; them moving in sync.

"You know what this means, baby," Jonah spoke softly, walking Jack backwards to the couch. Jack nodded and leaned up to kiss the older again with a giggle. Both fell back on the couch, Jonah landing on top of Jack with a smile.

"Cuddles," Jonah whispered, his head leaned on the curly headed's chest and his arms around the younger's waist. Jack smiled and kissed Jonah's forehead, his fingers going through the soft, brunette hair.

"I thought they were about to fuck," Daniel whispered to Zach, a laugh escaping his lips at Zach's answer. "Same,"

wc: 369

[a/n]
I'm so bored.