"Accident"

31

𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴𝙻

HE CROUCHED DOWN

taking his jacket off en covering the beautiful, naked boy laying on the ground. In silence, the Siberian Husky laying next to them, he called the emergency number. "911, what is your emergency?"

"It was an accident," He told her, the woman on the other line of the phone seeming so calm. "I'm sorry," The curly hair on top of his head swayed to the side because of the soft blowing wind that came from the open window. "What happened, sweetheart?" She questioned, hearing his sniffles and the distress in his voice. "We had an argument. I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry," "What did you do, sweetie?" Jack's breath hitched in his throat, his hands shaking as he parted his lips to speak.

"I- i did-didn't mean t-to," The young male took a deep breath, steadying his breathing and trying to stop his stuttering. "He came toward me, i was scared," The concerned woman, cut him off. "Sweetheart, please, just tell me what happened," Jack took another deep breath, letting his eyelids fall closed and cover his chocolate-brown orbs. "Can you please not interrupt me on this part?" It was silent for awhile, before Piper told him a soft 'yes' and held the phone tightly against her ear with her heart beating rapidly.

"We had an argument about the apartment rent. He came towards me with anger in his eyes, it made so scared. I thought he was going to hurt m-me," The curly-headed chokes back a sob, feeling their shared dog laying its head in his lap. "I thought he had a weapon since his hand was behind his back. I-i walked backwards against the counter and the knife was there. I t-took it and when he was so c-close, i s-slit his t-throat,"

"Are you admitting you killed him, sweetheart?" Piper's hands were shaking the slightest, this was her first murder call. "I-it was an a-accident! I-i d-didn't mean t-to!" Jack sobbed out, his eyes wandering over his boyfriend's dead body. "I-i loved h-him. I loved Daniel, it was an accident! I didn't mean to kill him!"

"It's okay, calm down, sweetheart. The police are on their way, nothing to be scared of," Jack's sweaty hands took ahold of his lover's, setting the phone down on the ground without an answer. "I love you," He said with a sickening grin, kissing the deceased male on the lips and pushing his tongue, with no effort, between Daniel's lips. Jack could feel that Daniel's tongue had fallen back to his throat, taking away any type of breath he could have gotten as his tongue searched every corner of his mouth for the last time.

"I love you, baby. Sleep tight," And with the last sentence, Jack left the murder scene; blood on the walls and floors, the knife he had used on the floor beside the dead male's head and Daniel's raped, deceased body laying in the middle of the room with his throat slit and the hundreds of bruises visible to the eye.

wc: 528.

[a/n]
I hate being a girl sometimes. Fucking cramps.

4:15 pm