"Do it"

22

𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙱𝚈𝙽

HIS EYES TURNED

red, feeling the veins under them come out of their hiding and turn a full black. The fangs appeared from his mouth, the neck close to his lips. "Do it," The boy against his chest sighed contently, his head leaned to the side so Corbyn could have full access to his neck.

"Do it, please. You're hungry and we both don't want you to kill somebody, baby. Do it," The ocean-blue eyes connected with icy-blue, Corbyn's heart racing and his want of blood increasing. "I'm giving you permission. Do it," Daniel's fingertips gently traced along his lips, hearing Corbyn growl softly. "Do it," Within the quickest movement, Corbyn's fangs had inserted into Daniel's neck, sucking the blood out of the poor boy.

Daniel seemed to enjoy it though, a content sigh falling from his lips, letting his boyfriend suck the fresh blood out of his body. "Take all you need, all you want," Feeling the slight dizziness throughout his body, the brunette leaned against Corbyn's chest more, his balance completely in the blonde's hands.

Corbyn pulled away with a slight gasp, holding Daniel tightly in his arms. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," He spoke quickly, wiping the blood from his lips with his sleeve. "You're alright, baby. I gave you permission to do so, you're fine," Corbyn shook his head with a small cry leaving his lips. "I'm so sorry, Dani," The brunette shook his head, his body still leaning against Corbyn's; he had no energy, nor strength to hold himself up.

Corbyn sank his fangs into his own wrist, putting it against Daniel's lips. The smallest taste made Daniel addicted, his hands immediately rising to take a hold of Corbyn's arm; keeping the blonde's wrist tightly against his mouth— sucking the vampire blood out to heal himself. "That's good, baby. Take some more," Corbyn bit his lower lip at the sight in front of him, but contained himself; he knew Daniel was too weak right now, even with the blood in his system.

After another minute, Corbyn pulled his wrist back, chuckling once Daniel whined and reached for his arm. "Shh, you're fine, sweetheart," Corbyn shushed him softly, licking the blood from Daniel's lips and kissing him slowly. "We should go back," Daniel whispered, his eyes flickering from the icy-blue orbs to the rosy, plump lips. "Yeah, we should," Corbyn pecked the brunette's lips for the last time, checking to see if Daniel had any visible evidence of blood on his teeth, or lips.

"You think they fucked?" Zach questioned when seeing two of their friends walking back into the café. "No, i don't think so. Daniel's too innocent for the alley," Jonah replied with a smirk, he knew his best friend a little too well for Corbyn's liking. The blonde growled softly into Daniel's ear when he had heard Jonah speak, gripping Daniel tighter.

"I don't like him," Corbyn commented, stopping and leaning against a wall to keep his distance from the three for a little while. "Why?" Daniel questioned pouting; this was the first time Corbyn had met his friends and Daniel thought it was actually going pretty well. "Because you two had the friends-with-benefits relationship,"

"Don't read my memories!" Daniel scolded him, punching him in the arm. "I wasn't, you just confirmed my theory. I don't want you alone with him, Daniel. It's either that, or i will have to compel him not to have those thoughts about you," Daniel shook his head with a scowl, looking directly into Corbyn's eyes.

"You don't trust me?" Now his orbs were glazed with tears, fiddling with his fingers to keep him distracted. "Of course i trust you, baby. I just don't trust him. He's evil in some way and i don't want to know which," "Okay," Daniel nodded, leaning against Corbyn's chest and letting the blonde boy hold him tightly. "I won't be alone with him, i promise," Corbyn nodded, kissing Daniel's head softly before the two of them returned to their table.

"Hey, guys, everything alright?" Jack questioned with a smile, taking a sip of his wine; although they were all underage. "Yeah, everything's okay," Daniel smiled, sitting down next to Corbyn and letting the older hold him tightly.

wc: 711.