"Screaming"

32

𝙹𝙾𝚁𝙱𝚈𝙽

"Hey, Corbs?" The twenty year old replied with a smile, showing Jonah he was listening. "I," He paused, taking a deep breath. "I need to tell you something and you might hate me for it," Corbyn frowned, gripping onto Jonah's hand and making the older twenty year old's heartbeat increase. "I like you. Like not only like you, but like, like you," His voice was shaky and he didn't dare to look down at Corbyn, his eyes closed.

"Okay, cool," Corbyn replied with a shrug, standing to his feet and hooking his arms around Jonah's waist. "Open your eyes, Jo," Jonah did, his eyes staring right into the icy-blue orbs Corbyn owned. Corbyn's hands lowered and took Jonah's wrists, pulling them up and placing them down around his neck.

Placing his hands on Jonah's hips, the brunette totally frozen in place at what was happening, he leaned in and bit down on Jonah's lower lip, pulling it back with his teeth. His fingers hooked around Jonah's belt loops, pulling the jeans down slowly. "I will have you screaming, baby,"

"And, cut! Next scene is Jack, Daniel and Zach!" The director for their music video yelled out, having only now filmed the intro part; where Jonah and Corbyn would be shown.

"Well, that was awkward," Jonah commented with a laugh, looking his bandmate up and down. "Nah, it was kinda hot," Daniel commented from the side, watching every move the boys made. "You know, i wouldn't mind having you screaming," Corbyn whispered into Jonah's ear, seeing his eyes widen as the blonde walked away from him, taking Daniel's hand in his and pulling the boy to the rest of his bandmates, who stood at the table filled with food.

"Jack, Daniel, Zach they told me to tell you it's your turn," Jonah spoke softly to the curly-headed, brunette and blonde, a blush evident on his cheeks and nose as Corbyn continued watching him, winking from time to time. "Okay, thanks, bro," Jack thanked him with a smile, the three walking past Corbyn and Jonah to film the next part.

"And now we're all alone, Jo," Corbyn spoke softly, stepping towards Jonah and taking a fistful of his shirt between his clenched fist. "All mine, don't you think?" The blonde kissed his neck gently, seeing Jonah move his head to the side as he started sucking. "I will have you screaming, honey," Corbyn whispered in his ear, pulling Jonah towards one of the private rooms, the important, velvet shoe-box laying on the nightstand next to the bed.

Jonah yelled out, feeling the knife cut through the skin on his stomach. The brunette was cuffed to the bed, both his ankles and wrists, his eyes were covered by a blindfold and all his clothes, minus his underwear, were long forgotten, laying on the ground. Corbyn continued to carve the letters into his stomach, a smile on his face as he heard Jonah's screams. "Told you i would have you screaming, honey," He smiled, taking Jonah's arm and continuing to write with the knife; all those letters would turn into scars. "I would never hurt you, though. I only keep you safe,"

"My beautiful baby," Corbyn whispered softly, standing from the bed and overlooking Jonah's body and the creation he had made. "So beautiful," Jonah caught a breath finally, coughing as he felt the blood from the cuts on his cheek fall into his mouth. "Just so gorgeous, honey," Jonah couldn't help, but smile at the compliments he was given.

"Fuck, how gorgeous you are," Corbyn kissed Jonah's lips for one last time. "I will see you later, honey," He spoke softly, stuffing his shirt into the boy's mouth and leaving the room.

wc: 612

[a/n]
This one was really shitty. I'm sorry for that

I'm going to publish two oneshots, because this one is so shitty (that's why i took longer to publish again, too)