Author's Note

The End.

Hey guys :) Well this is the end of The Out Crowd! I hope you all enjoyed this ending! Since the very beginning, I knew that I wanted to end this book on the person behind Mia's death being sent to jail, and part 43 was going to be the last part but since I love you all so much, I added {00}.

I hope you all liked it :) All the reads, votes, and comments I recieved on this had me mind blown! Thank you to everyone who followed Malia and the rest of the out crowd through this book.

So, I have some questions that I hope you all can answer below?

Who was your favorite character and why?

Who was your least favorite and why?

What was your favorite chapter and why?

Any confusion?

Did you all expect everything I threw at you in this book? Ex: Malia sleeping with David out of impulse? Malia using Viktor? Conrad seeing Mia? Mia getting pregnant and having an abortion?

What are your thoughts on the cast?

Malia?

Viktor?

Conrad?

Bay?

Carrie?

Mark?

David?

Stephanie?

Malia's father?

I originally planned on Conrad and Malia ending up together even though Conrad had been with Mia before. What would your reactions to that have been?

I honestly thought Viktor was a better match for Malia. Viktor might be distant and dark but Conrad is a stright up butthole.

Okay, i'll stop with the questions haha. I hope I get some feedback!

Thank you again to everyone who read, voted, and commented! It means the world ♥

Also, i have another novel called Wanderlust that i would love if you all checked it out and showed me the same feedback on that like you guys did on this. :)

Thanks again, i love you all!

-cassie.