Wicked

Okay, so I wrote this on my way home from an performance of 'Wicked'. So if you haven't seen 'Wicked', PLEASE do yourself a favor and watch it! It's incredible!!!

"Wicked?" Sashi asked as she and Penn were standing in front of the theater. "Oh come on Sash. You have to at least see 'Wicked' once in your life." Penn said. "Fine. But you better hope I don't fall asleep." She said jokingly.

"Say, how much were the tickets anyways?" Sashi asked as they walked inside the theater. "Around $40 each." "Damn PZ. You paid all that?" "Yep." He said. (Okay, so I actually don't know how much the tickets cost. They were given to me as a present for my birthday.)

The couple sat down in the middle of the theater. "So, 'Wicked is about how the Wicked Witch came to be?" Sashi asked. "Yeah. And let's just say that she has a relationship with one of Dorothy's friends." Penn said. "Really? Who?!" "Sorry. Can't spoil you." Penn said. Sashi just responded with punching Penn's arm. "Ow!" He said, holding his arm in pain.

Two hours and 45 minutes later

"Oh my God! That was so awesome!!" Sashi said hopping up and down as they exited the theater. "I told you so my love." Penn said as he wrapped his arm around her. "I mean, wow! That totally went the direction I thought it wouldn't go." "Really? What were thinking of?" Penn asked.

"I expected for tons of people to die." Sashi said.

"Wow. Just wow." Penn said as they both laughed. Penn looked over to see Sashi falling asleep. "Sash?" He asked, shaking her a bit.

"Mother, I'm up!!!" Sashi said loudly. Penn snickered. "You know I'm not your mother right?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm just tired." "Did you get any sleep last night?" Penn asked in a concerned tone. "Yeah. But only three hours." "What! Why?!"

"My extended family arrived last night at 2am. One of them was a baby that would not stop crying till 6am." She explained. "Oh. Do you want me to carry you?" Penn offered. "No. I'm alright." Sashi said. But to her boyfriend, it was obvious that she wasn't. "Very well then. We'll do this the hard way." He declared.

"Wait. What do you. Hey! Put me down!" Sashi said as Penn picked her up in his arms. "Nope!" Penn said with a smile. Sashi tried to get out, but eventually surrendered to Penn's warm embrace. "Fine. Good night, my Fiyero." Sashi said before falling asleep against Penn's shoulder. Penn blushed, but hardly cared.

"Good night, my Elphaba."