Nightmares and Snuggles

Age: 14/15

(Behold, a very short snuggle Drabble between our hero and sidekick. Writing this to relieve some stress from Chemistry class. So if you don't like Drabbles, then skip this. Enjoy!!)

Penn sighed as he sat up on the bed, reading a comic book.

He glanced down at the sleeping body next to him. He remembered as to why Sashi was asleep. She got a bump in the head thanks to a bike accident. Penn recommend for her to rest her head for a while, so she did and fell asleep. The redhead smiled and a hand went over and brushed some hair from her forehead, revealing the bump there. He pecked her on the cheek and laid his attention back to the comic book.

About a hour or so, Penn heard some noise right next to him. He looked down to see Sashi whimpering and squirming in her sleep. He frowned at the sight. "Poor Sashi. She's probably having a nightmare." Putting the comic book away, the redhead laid down on the bed. He rolled into his side and wrapped an arm around her torso, pulling her closer to him. With the back of her head resting against his chest, Penn shushed her gently. "Shh. Shh. It's okay, Sash. I'm right here. I'm right here. It's gonna be okay." He said with a gentle whisper.

As he did, the boy noticed Sashi relaxing a bit in his hold. Eventually she calmed down and looked peaceful once again. Penn smiled a bit and let out a small yawn. Perhaps a bit of snuggling wasn't that bad. The redhead closed his eyes and fell asleep himself with Sashi in his arms.