Not Such A Bad Boy

Age: 13/14

Another AU to the Kobayashi's episode. I don't know why I keep doing AU's on this episode. I think might need help.

Also, AU because of a personality switch. Penn is now the tough, badass guy. Sashi is now the optimistic, happy girl. And Boone is now the more serious, organized person.

And lastly: Warning- this story will mention child abuse. If you don't like reading about that, then you may leave. If you don't mind, then feel free to stay.

So, enjoy!!!
——————————————————————

Penn was sitting down on his bed crossed leg, wrapping the bandage on his left hand, with his right one already bandaged.

The redhead was practicing his fighting skills by practicing some moves and using the punching bag. Though, he might have gone a bit too much with the last part, henceforth, the bandages. It was 8 in night, a Friday. Penn's plan for the night since his aunt and uncle were not here was to go out and order some pizza. He didn't mind walking, some exercise wouldn't be so bad. Besides, Penn can easily defend himself, actually having taken karate for nine years, and a boxing for 3 years. But still, he couldn't stop thinking about what happened today at the Odyssey.

It was a normal day. A normal mission. Penn being the badass and tough hero, Sashi being the happy and good sidekick, and Boone the serious and wise, well, wiseman. It was the knight world(You know, the one for episode 1). The trio zapped out as Penn praised Sashi for risking her life to save the day. But then, the three noticed that Sashi's parents in the theater. And they didn't look happy like they normally were. They looked so angry, it actually scared the living crap out of Penn. He was genuinely worried about his friend. Seeing Sashi's parents so angry seemed alarming for him. Like as if their anger would take absolute control.

Penn shuddered a bit as the image of Sashi's angry parents resurfaced in his mind. He got up for the bed and put on his black converse sneakers, which complemented his black jeans, blue and white flannel shirt, and black leather jacket with the zero symbol across the back. Grabbing his house keys, wallet, and phone, the redhead walked out of the house and locked the door. Feeling the cold air against his face made him thankful that he did take the jacket with him. As he walked, he kept thinking back to the girl.

Sashi. Sashi, Sashi, Sashi. Why couldn't he stop thinking about her? When they first met, he didn't like her. In fact, he hated her. He thought that she was too happy, and it kind of creeped him out. But then, things began to change. Penn and Sashi became closer because of school and being part time heroes. Eventually, he didn't hater her anymore. He saw her as an acquaintance. And eventually as a friend. But lately, he thought of her as something else. Sashi had changed him. He was no longer he boy that everyone didn't want to hang out with. Penn had become a lot more nicer and accepting thanks to Sashi. But that didn't mean that he wasn't a weakling now. He was still the badass guy of the school. But he was just a lot more nicer and sociable now.

But still! Her beautiful brown eyes, hair that smelled like cinnamon pulled into those cute pigtails, that flower sweater and those spects that made her look more adorable, her gorgeous looking skin that reminded him of coffee. "Wait. What am I thinking?" Penn asked himself. He shook his head and went inside the pizzeria. About 15 minutes waiting and walking back to his house later, he arrived and went inside. He sat on the couch and ate about two slices of pizza. Then he just opted to watch 'Ready Player One'. "Oh shit. This is my jam!" Penn said to himself as 'Everybody Wants to Rule The World' by Tears for Fears began playing and found himself singing to the song out loud. (What? This is my jam to!)

Eventually, the movie ended. The redhead looked back at the clock. Fifteen minutes till eleven pm. Now he was starting to get more worried. Through the entire movie, Penn had texted Sashi. It went from: 'Hey. How are you?' to 'Did you get grounded?' to 'Are you okay??' to 'Sash, answer me.' to 'This isn't funny, Sashi. Answer the damn phone!' to 'Seriously. I'm starting to get worried here. Answer!!' And now, he just sent her another text that said: 'Sashi, you have five minutes to answer before I go over to your house to talk to you myself.'