Meet the Kobayashis Part 3

Okay, so yeah. A three parter. And yes I made Mulan's friends from the army Sashi's cousins. Deal with it,

Throughout the hours, Penn was enjoying himself with Sashi's family. Well, trying to. He constantly caught the trio glaring at him. And the fact that they kept on telling him that they don't like him was worse. And to be honest, it was annoying the living life stock out of him.

Eventually, Penn finally decided that he had it.

"I'll be right back love." Penn said, kissing Sashi in the cheek. "Where are you going?" She asked in concern. "I'm doing something that I should've done since I got here." He said and walked over to the trio of boys. They noticed and were about to speak when Penn cut them off. "Look. I don't wanna make a scene down here, so, can we please talk upstairs?" "Talk about what?" Ling asked. "You know what." Penn said.

The four went upstairs stairs. They went over to more private room. Penn closed the door shut and took a deep breath. "Be the man, Penn. Be the man." "Alright. I need an answer." Penn said. "About what?" Chen-Po asked. "As in why you three don't like me." "Oh come on man! What part of that phrase didn't you-"

"Is it because I'm come from a different race? Or is it that I come from a different country? Or is it that you think I am just a random boy who suddenly became part of Sashi's life? Well, let's get one thing straight here. I have know Sashi for two years now. So, yes, I know what she likes and dislikes." "Like what?" Yao challenged.

"She likes martial arts, kicking butt, and being a good sidekick and friend. She doesn't like cake since sugar makes her jumpy. She doesn't like people she cares being hurt, and she absolutely hates our used to be teacher, Rippen." Penn said with determination. "Yeah right, like you actually did something for her and-" Ling was cut off by Penn.

"I saved her life from a rapist! When that happened, she was a scared defenseless girl who couldn't get free. That moment she need a not a hero, but her friend to save her. And saved her I did! I nearly ended up in jail just for beating that guy up senseless. And that guy in question was her ex boyfriend who abused her! So yes, I nearly went to jail, but it was for a good cause!... Look guys, I get it, older siblings can get overprotective about the younger ones. Trust me, I'm overprotective about my little sister as well. But, the thing that you three don't get is that Sashi is now a grown woman. She can make her own choices, like who she wants to date. So, the thing that I am telling you is that I'm dating Sashi and will stay with her till the end, and there is no way in hell that you three will get in the way of it!!" Penn said in both fury and determination.

The three brothers look at the redhead in shock. "Thank you." Penn said and was exiting the room. But not before turning to look at the brothers. "And just know that I will never stop loving her."

Penn went downstairs, trying to find a way to calm himself down. He eyes then found a piano. He walked over to it and sat down. Penn had taken piano lessons when her was younger, but still knew how to play. He took a deep breath and began to quietly sing to himself.

"Mama, just killed a man.
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
Mama, life had just begun.
But now I've gone and thrown it all away.

Mama!! Ohhhhoohh!
Didn't mean to make you cry, if I'm not back again this time tomorrow!!
Carry on, carry on.
As if nothing really matters.

Too late, my time has come.
Sending shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time.
Goodbye everybody, I've got to go.
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth!

Mama!! Ohhhoohhh!!
I don't wanna die!!
Sometimes I wish I never been born at all!!"

The redhead stopped when he suddenly heard clapping. He turned around and saw Sashi and her family clapping and cheering at him. Even the three cousins were clapping and smiling. "Oh. Thank you." Penn said, blushing. While the night began wayward, he was happy that they had finally accepted him.