Meet the Kobayashis Part 2

Hey! I'm back for part two! Anyways, Penn's about to meet Sashi's family. Let's hope that he doesn't screw up anything.

Penn arrived at the apartment building that Sashi lived. He was quite surprised that his girlfriend was in the entrance. She was wearing a red sweater, black jeans, and black sneakers. He hair was still its usual purple and pink colors. The two met up and stared at each other.

"Wow. You look beautiful." Penn said in awe. "Thanks. You look very handsome." Sashi said. "Thanks." He said. "Ready to head in?" She asked. "Yeah." They both went inside the building and went inside the elevator.

"So, you nervous about this?" Sashi asked as they ride the elevator. "I was, but Cassandra slapped some sense into me." "Really, how?" "No really. She actually slapped me in the cheek." Penn said as they both chuckled.

"So, just to be clear, you relatives know that you and I are dating, right?" Penn asked. "Nope." She said with a smirk. "What?!" He asked, terrified. "Just kidding PZ. They know that we're dating." Penn gave a sigh of relief. "Sash. Never do that again." "Will do."

They both exited the elevator and went over to the door. Sashi opened the door and they both entered the apartment. "We're here." She announced.

"Ah yes. Hello there Penn." Mrs. Kobayashi said as she a her husband greeted the boy. "Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Kobayashi." The redhead said. "Thanks for letting Penn come over guys." "No problem dear." Her mother said.

"Sashi dear! There you are! And I'm guessing this is your boyfriend?" The young couple turned around and saw an old woman. "Hey granny. Penn, this is my grandmother, Peiling. Granny, this is my boyfriend, Penn Zero." "Oh it's so nice to meet you, dear." Sashi's grandmother said with a smile. "Nice meeting you as well, ma'm." Penn said, shaking the old woman's hand.

"You picked a good boy here, honey." The old woman whispered into Sashi's ear. "Granny!" An embarrassed Sashi said. Penn couldn't help but to snicker a bit. "She's right, you know." He said with a smirk. In return, he got a punch on the arm. "Ow!" He said while giving a tiny laugh.

"So, your Penn Zero?" A female voice asked. Penn turned around to see a middle aged couple. A woman with black hair and a man with light brown hair. "Yes I am. I'm guessing you two are Sashi's aunt and uncle?" "Why yes. I am Zheng, and this is my wife, Gangha." The man said. "But people call me GoGo." The woman said. "Ah. Well nice meeting you both." Penn said, shaking both of their hands.

"Just to let you know, Sashi's cousins can be a bit overprotective about her." GoGo warned. "Really. Who are they?" Penn asked curiously. "They are our triplets. Yao, Ling, and Chen-Po." Zheng said, point to the left. The redhead turned and saw three boys. One was short, one was thin, and the other was big. And they were all glaring at him.

"Oh shoot! I completely forgot to warn you about my cousins." Sashi said. "Hey. It's perfectly fine, Sash. Besides, how overprotective can they be?" "Extremely." She said. "Oh crap. They're coming here! Penn, hide yourself!" A worried Sashi said.

"Sashi. I went up against bad guys, monsters, and crazy nut jobs, but I survived didn't I?" Sashi nodded. "So what difference is it with your cousins?" "Oh a lot." A gruff voice said.

Penn looked behind him and saw the three boys glaring at him. "I'm gonna take a guess here and say you're Yao?" Penn asked the short man. "Yep. The thin guy is Ling, and the fat guy is Chen-Po." Yao said. "Oh. Well nice meeting you three." Penn said nicely, even though he knew that they didn't like him.

"We don't like you." Ling said. "Yeah. Already noticed." Penn said and walked away, but not before seeing Sashi glaring at the trio. He went over to the punch bowl and poured himself a drink. "This is gonna be a long night." Penn mutter and took a sip of his drink.