Meet the Kobayashis Part 1

In which Penn finally meets Sashi's relatives. Also, Penn and Sashi are both fifteen in this story. And another thing: in this head cannon, the Zero family have an adopted daughter named Cassandra. And this story will be long, so it will be either a two or three parter. Enjoy and send Penn your good luck prayers.

Penn stood in front of the mirror in his room. He wore a black shirt, blue jeans, black boots, and a black jacket with black and white plaid on the inside. (Outfit below)

 (Outfit below)

"Okay Penn

"Okay Penn. Today is the day you're meeting Sashi's relatives. There is nothing to worry about. Her parents already like you. There is nothing to worry. Yeah. Everything's gonna be alright." He said to himself. "You just got to impress her grandmother, aunts, uncles, and cousins. That's all." Penn then began to panic.
"And they're gonna be watching my every move, especially with Sashi. And they probably wanna make sure I'm not some bad influence to her. Ahh! On second thought, I don't think I can do this!! I'll just call in sick."

Penn then felt someone slap his cheek. "Ow!" He said rubbing his cheek. He turned to his left and saw his adopted seven year old sister Cassandra standing in a stool. "Cass!! What was that for?!" He asked, quite peeved that his sister slapped his cheek. "You were rambling!" The little blonde girl replied. "Oh." "Also, you're not calling in sick. You're going." "You can't order me around like that. I'm older than you!" The redhead argued.

"But you're Penn Zero! The guy who was a part time hero! The guy who saved the multiverse! The guy who brought mom and dad home! And the guy who gave me a home. You can't give up." Cassandra said. And she was right. He had been through a crap. But in the end, he always came out on top.

"You know what, sis? Maybe you're right." Penn said. "Maybe? Of course I'm right!" She said. Penn chuckled. "You know, for a seven year old, you are quite the wise woman." "Oh yeah!" The girl said.

Penn laughed at the child's enthusiasm. He picked her up. "Hey! Let me go!!" Cassandra said. "Not yet, me lass!!" Penn said in a Scottish accent. Penn carried his sister to her room, which was the room he used when he was a child.

Penn threw his little sister on to her bed. They both laughed. "Well, I'm off. See you later." "See you later, my brotherly knight." Cassandra said with a British accent. "Have a goodnight, your royal highness." Penn said in a British accent as well and playfully bowed down.

He exited the room and went downstairs. "Hey mom. Hey dad. I'm off to Sashi's." He said. "Okay. Good luck sweetie." His mom said. "Thanks." He said and went through the front door. Penn plunged in his head phones. Maybe listening to some music would calm him down.

The first song the phone played was "Honor to us All" from Mulan.

"God damn it, Cassandra!!!"