Frozen

Age: 13/14

Based on the movie Frozen, a good movie but overrated. Still in a Disney mood. Enjoy!!

—————————————————————
Sashi stormed out of the theater and into the lobby, Penn following her. They had nearly failed the mission, but they won. But, Penn didn't know why she isolated herself for the day. Heck, that's the thing that nearly caused them the mission.

"Sashi! Seriously! Talk to me please!" He begged. "What part of leave me alone do you not get?" She asked coldly before making her way out the door. "No." Penn said, racing over and pulling off on of her gloves. That was the other thing. She always wore gloves lately, even during PE and missions. "Penn! Give it back." Sashi demand. "No! Not until you tell me what is going on." Penn said. Sashi groaned in annoyance. "I don't need this now." She muttered and turned to walk out the door. "No! Wait!" Penn shouted after her. "Enough." She said. "Why?!" He asked. "That's enough, PZ." She said. "Why shut me out?! Why shut the world out?!" Penn asked in desperation.

"I SAID ENOUGH!!!" Sashi yelled, whipping around and accidentally brought out a bunch of ice spikes. It startled the redhead and he jumped back. He looked at the girl with wide eyes. "Sash?" The redhead asked in shock. "Stay back." She warned. She back away to the door, but she slipped on the ice by accident. As she fell, Sashi let a beam go. And, the worst happened.

The ice beam hit Penn directly in his heart.

Sashi looked up and gasped in horror. Penn had fallen to the ground, clutching the area where his heart was. He sat up and looked at the girl in shock once again. "Sashi? What did you do?" He asked. Sashi couldn't say anything except: "I'm so sorry." And with that, she ran off. "Sashi! Wait!" She heard Penn shout after her, but she didn't stop. She just ran home. Her family was not going to be happy that she used her powers, and the fact that she hit Penn in the heart.

You see, when one gets hit in the head with Sashi's power, it can be removed easily. However, if you are shot in the heart, that can't be healed with magic. An act of true love can only thaw a frozen heart. If you can't find it in time, you will freeze and die. Sashi kept running, knowing full well want she had done. She had used her powers on Penn. And now, she had just killed her best friend and crush.

———————————————————————

Penn just sat there in shock.

Ha had no clue what just happened. He tried to get up, but the pain in his heart kept him from doing so. "What the heck did she do?" He asked. "She froze your heart." Phillis said, popping out of nowhere. "What?" He asked. "She froze your heart. Penn Zero, you are in great danger. If you fail to find an act of true love to thaw your frozen heart, you will freeze to death." Phillis explained. "Wait. How do you know this?" Penn asked. "Sashi told me about powers. She didn't tell you and Boone in order not to hurt you two." She said. "Also, freezing is  starting." Phillis said, pointing at the mirror. Penn gasped as he saw that part of his hair was turning white.

The redhead was trying process everything. He was going to die. And it was partially his fault. "Ugh! I'm such an idiot! I should've just let it go and let her be. But no! I just had to pry in and get an answer. Now, I am going to die. Okay, just need to go some act of true love, how do I do that? Sashi?? No, she probably doesn't want to see me. Oh, but who the hell am I kidding?! I had a crush on that girl ever since I met her. I have to see her. One last time, at least." He thought. Fighting the pain that was ringing in his heart, he stood up and made his way to the door. "Where are you going?" Phillis asked. "Going to break this goddamn spell. I have to see her." Penn said. "In that case. You will need ride." Phillis said. She whistled and seconds later, Karen the bear came out. "No gonna lie. This is gonna be a bit weird. But I've seen weirder." The redhead said, climbing onto the bear's back.