Wedding

Age: 25/26

Well, about damn time I wrote about the wedding. Let us go!! Same universe as 'The Princess and The Bodyguard'. Also, special appearance by yours truly!! Enjoy!!
——————————————————————

Well. It was time.

It was time for Penn Zero to marry his sweetheart Sashi Kobayashi.

And while the redhead showed a composed, confident face on the outside, he was a nervous wreck on the inside. This was it. It was the moment that would change his life forever. Not to mention, all of the Disney and DreamWorks characters were there as well. Penn tugged the collar of his shirt and felt sweat pouring from his forehead. "Relax dude. You'll be fine." Boone said, patting his back." "You're right. I will be totally fine." Penn said. He breathed in. And exhaled. "You nervous?" Jack Frost asked, walking over to the redhead. "You have no idea." Penn said. "You know, you can just back out and call this whole thing off." The winter spirit said. "What?! No! I am marrying the love of me life today." "See? You're totally ready for this." Jack said with a smirk. "Huh. Good one." Penn said.

"Everyone! We're starting in a minute!" Princess Snow White yelled. "Well. I'm off. Good luck." Jack Frost said. "Thanks." Penn said. They first bumped and he walked off. "Ready to get married?" The princess asked. "As I will ever be." Penn said with a smile. Snow giggled. "Good luck." She said. "Thanks!" Penn said. "It crazy that I'm marrying a Disney Princess." He said to his best friend. "Yeah. I wish you luck dude." Boone said. "Thanks. You have been the best friend and wiseman I have met." Penn said. Boone nodded. Then, the trumpets played. It was time. The wedding, had started.

The doors opened and Sashi came out with her buddy, Mushu. Penn felt his jaw drop at the sight of his beloved. Her hair was put in a elegant bun and wore a strapless white wedding dress.

Mushu walked the girl up to the alter

Mushu walked the girl up to the alter. "Good luck you two." He said. The two lovers nodded. "You, look like an absolute angel." Penn said, a small smirk on his face. "And you, look like the hottest guy I have ever met." Sashi said with a smirk of her own. The priest turned around to reveal itself. The crowd gasped in surprise. "MARISSA?!" Penn and Sashi asked.

Hey y'all! How are you doing?

"What are you doing here?" Penn asked.

I'm officiating the wedding! I want in on this. Took me a while to convince Elsa and Mulan. But, now I here.

"But. Aren't you 16?" Penn asked.

I asked Fairy Godmother to change my age. Now, I am 27.

"Okay then. Guess we will go with that." Sashi said with a chuckle.

Okay then. Let's get started!

Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. Today, we are gathered on this beautiful day in May to celebrate the unity of Penn Zero and Princess Sashi Kobayashi In holy matrimony. Man, we have been waiting for this for a while. I am over joyed to see these two finally getting married. Now, who is giving this beautiful princess away?