Bullied

Age: 14/15

I am surprised that I have not talked about this yet. Set during season 2. If you are being bullied, then don't hesitate to get help. Get a parent or trust adult to help you out. No one deserves to be bullied. Enjoy!!
——————————————————————

Penn walked around the hallway of the school, being happy as ever. He had no homework for the weekend, he and his friends once again defeated Rippen and Larry, and there was one shard left to locate his parents. So, yeah, he was in a happy mood. He opened his locker and left all his books in there. Nothing was in his way. Until...

"Hey! Leave me alone!" A voice cried out. Penn perked up and closed his locker. That voice. It was so familiar. Grabbing his backpack and flung it across his back, Penn walked over to where the yell came from. Turning to the left, he saw something that felt a bit off to him. It was Sashi, surrounded by a group of Junior boys.  But Sashi actually looked a bit scared. Penn walked over to her and the boys. "Sash? What's going on?"

"Hey kid! Get out! This is not your business!" A blonde boy said. "Well, sorry bud, but you guys are ganging up on Sashi. So, now it's my business." Penn said. "Penn. Seriously, you should get out of here while you can." Sashi said. "Yeah. Listen to your girlfriend, kid." The blonde said. "First of all, she's not my girlfriend. Second, Heck no. These guys are bothering you. Something has to be done." Penn said to Sashi. "Look kid. Back off!" A black haired boy said, shoving Penn to the ground.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Sashi said, aiming her fist at the black haired guy. The guy caught her fist with an iron grip. Penn got up and stared at the group with fury. "Let her go." He said in a low voice. "Sure! Just let me do this." Black hair said. He then proceeded throw Sashi to the ground. Fortunately, Penn caught Sashi before she hit the ground. "You okay?" He asked. She nodded.

Penn looked up at the group. "Why are you doing this?" He asked, a second away from beating these guys up. "Simple. She couldn't pay her debt in time." The blonde said. "What debt?" Penn asked the girl. "I promised them that I would pay them 1 million dollars by today." "A million?! Why?" He asked. "Let's just say she did it for you." The blonde said. "Sashi, What are they talking about?" Penn asked. Sashi sighed. "I made a deal with them. I would give them a million dollars so they wouldn't hurt you." Sashi said.

Penn let out a frustrated sigh. "Sash. I appreciate that. I really do. But if these guys wanted to beat me to a bloody pulp, they should've just come to me." He looked at the group. "Why didn't you come over to me in the first place?" "Guess we thought that hurting you friend would do the trick." The blonde said. "Well. I'm here, you asshole. Let's just get this over with." Penn said. "Penn don't!" Sashi said.

The blonde pulled out a pocket knife. He chucked it to the floor, barely hitting Sashi's foot. Sashi yelped. "Don't fuck with the sharks, baby doll." The blonde said. Penn looked over at Sashi, who looked extremely frightened. Then he looked at the boys, who were laughing the whole time. That drove the redhead to the limit. He had it! Messing with him was one thing, but messing with Sashi was another. He bended down and grabbed the pocket knife. Penn grabbed the blonde by the collar of his shirt, and the tip of the knife was close to the blonde's neck.

"DON'T FUCK WITH THE BOYFRIEND!!!!!"

(I will love you if you catch the reference. One of my favorite movie lines ever)

The boys and Sashi looked at the redhead in shock. "Mess with her, mess with me. Got it?" Penn asked. No one said a thing. The redhead waved the knife around to the other boys. "I said, got it?!" Penn yelled. The boys nodded fearfully. "Good." Penn folded the pocket knife. He handed it to the blonde. "Now get the hell out before I change my mind." He said. The boys nodded and ran away.

Penn sighed. He looked at the Sashi. "You okay?" Sashi nodded. "Sorry you had to see that. I haven't been like that in a very long time." "What do you mean?" "Sash, I may have the patience of a saint, but even I have my limits. So, sorry that I scared you." He said. "It's Okay." She said. "But, why didn't you tell me this?" "I didn't want you to get hurt." Sashi said. "Sashi. You should've told me, no matter what." He said. "You right." She said.

"But when did you get so assertive?" She asked. "Got it from you, to be honest. Guess you're rubbing off on me." Penn said. They both laughed. "Hey. Can I ask you something?" "Shoot." "Why did you refer yourself as the boyfriend?" Sashi asked. Penn blushed. "Okay. I was not supposed to say that out loud." "But why did you?" She asked. "Well... because I have a crush on you." He said, blushing.

"Really?" Sashi asked. Penn nodded. Sashi blushed also. "I have a crush on you to, PZ." "Wait. Seriously?" Sashi nodded. "Well, in that case." Penn said, before taking Sashi into his arms and kissed her. Sashi kissed him back. The redhead pulled back. "Hey. The next time this happens, just tell me straight. Alright?" Sashi nodded and buried her head into Penn's chest. Penn chuckled and hugged her tightly.

"I should get you home." Penn said. "Okay." She said. The two walked away from the school, with Penn having his arm around Sashi. "Promise you won't go that crazy again?" Sashi asked. "I can make no promises about that." Penn said. They both chuckled. "I love you Penn." Sashi said. Penn blushed for the second time of the day.

"Love you too, Sashi."