You've Been Hit By a Smooth Criminal

Okay y'all, so for this tale, the trio are either 15/16 and are in there sophomore year of high school. And this story will feature me, Marissa, as a character. And yes, stuff will happen. And yes, the title was inspired by Michael Jackson's, "Smooth Criminal". R.I.P Michael, you are missed.

Fifteen year old Sashi was at her locker getting her stuff. She was happy that it was finally the weekend. She now could have dates with her boyfriend Penn, who became sixteen last week, and hang out with her BFF, Marissa( Me).

Sashi closed her locker and was about to leave when something caught her arm roughly. She turned around and saw it was her ex, Teddy.

"What do you want, Teddy?" Sashi asked in anger. "Nothing honey, I-" Sashi slapped Teddy. "Don't you dare call me that!" She said. Teddy's face darkened. "That's it!"

Sashi was then pulled into the janitor closet. She knew what was happening. She tried to get out, but Teddy had a strong grip on her. "No. Wait! Please!!" "Too late." Then, the next thing Sashi knew, she was facing every teenage girl's nightmare.

-------------------------------------------------------

Marissa, who was Sashi's BFF, was walking around the school, wearing her AirPods and listening to Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal". She wore a back AC/DC T-Shirt, blue ripped jeans, a flannel shirt around her waist, and black high tops sneakers.

"Yo Mari. Where are going?" She hears her friend Mushu. She looks down to her arm to see Mushu the dragon from "Mulan" in his tattoo form. (So yeah, I am friends with Disney movie characters) "Oh. Hey Mushu, I'm actually looking for Sashi. Do you remember seeing her around?" Marissa asked. "No."

When the duo were around the janitor closet they both heard a noise. Someone was crying. Marissa got curious. She took off her AirPods and put them away. She opened the door to see something horrific.

Sashi was on the floor crying. She had bruises all over her and had blood going down her legs. "HOLY SHIT!!!! Sashi!!" Marissa yelled and went over to Sashi. The Asian girl looked over to her friend. "Mari. Mushu." She said weakly. "Sash who did this to you?!" "Teddy." "I knew he was up to no good! Mushu exclaimed. "Mushu. Get Penn and Boone!" Marissa ordered. The red dragon saluted and went off. Marissa held Sashi close. "Penn Zero, you better hurry."

-------------------------------------------------------

Mushu ran as fast as he could. He had to find Penn. He eventually noticed the redhead and Boone talking. "Penn!" Mushu said. Penn noticed Mushu's worried face. "Woah! Mushu, what's wrong?" Penn asked. "It's Sashi! Teddy did the unthinkable on her! She's in the janitor closet with Mari!" Mushu explained.

Penn felt like he was shot in the heart. He didn't say anything and ran over to Sashi and Marissa. Boone picked up Mushu and ran after his friend.

Penn arrived at the closet to see Sashi crying with bruises and blood running down her legs. And Marissa was calling 911. Marissa noticed Penn and motioned for him to take her place next to Sashi. He nodded and they traded places.

Penn immediately wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and held her tight. He felt her tears on his shoulder. "Shh. It's alright. He's gone now. He's not gonna hurt you again. I promise." He said gently.

"The ambulance are on their way. Should be here in three minutes." Marissa quietly said. Penn nodded. He gently picked up Sashi into his arms and the group walked over to the entrance of the school.

Mushu quickly went to his tattoo form on Marissa's arm so no one would freak out over the little dragon.

-------------------------------------------------------

Like they said beforehand, the ambulance arrived in three minutes. Penn, Boone and Marissa were able to ride with the ambulance to the hospital. The three friends were forced to sit in the waiting area. Marissa called Sashi's parents to tell them what happened to their daughter.

Luckily for everyone, Sashi was going to be okay. She didn't get pregnant with Teddy's child. Boy, that would've been chaotic if it did.

Two days later, Teddy was arrested and was sent for 25 years in jail. Everyone celebrated with a party.

At the end of the party, Penn was allowed to stay over at Sashi's place. They young couple slept in her room(and not that kind of slept! Get your mind of the gutter!!) Sashi was asleep against Penn's chest.

The redhead himself was awake. He felt a bit of guilt that he couldn't stop this from happening.  But in the end, he knew that it wasn't his fault.

After that day, Penn promise to stick to Sashi's side, no matter what.