Bundle of Joy

Age: 25/26

Well, after facing kidnapping, Break ups, and even death, it's about damn time that Penn and Sashi have something good happen to them. Enjoy!!!

—————————————————————

Penn was exhausted.

He literally had the most exhausting day ever at work today. There were calls, business things, thing to be fixed and created. It was agonizing. The redhead drove to his house, wanting to get some rest. But, maybe he was exhausted because he came in rather tired. You see, Penn and his beloved wife, Sashi, well, they did it last night. And doing that we tire anyone, and Penn was no exception.

Penn reached the house and parked the car. "Thank god." He muttered. Grabbing his coat and putting it on, he walked over to his house and opened the front door. "Honey. I'm home." He said. Sashi emerged from the stairs with a huge smile on her face, which faltered upon seeing her husband. "What happened to you? You look like you came back from hell." Sashi asked. "Work. Just work." Penn said. "Come on." Sashi said, dragging Penn to the couch. "Gah! Easy Sash!" He said, chuckling.

"Just sit here. I will be right back with something." Sashi's said. Penn nodded and saw Sashi leave. The redhead slumped back into the comfy sofa. He was half tempted to fall asleep, but fought against it. Few seconds later, Sashi came back with a small box. "What's in there, darling?" He asked. "Just open it." Sashi said. Raising an eyebrow, Penn grabbed the box and opened it.

Inside the box was something that Penn couldn't believe. It was pregnancy test. And it was positive. Penn's eyes widened and his jaw slightly dropped. "No. Freaking. Way" He thought. He looked at Sashi dead in the eyes. "You- your pregnant?" He asked with a stutter. She nodded. "And. I'm the father?" The redhead asked. Sashi nodded. He said nothing but just started at the test. "Wow. Sashi's pregnant. With my kid. I'm gonna be a dad. Holy shit! I'm gonna be a dad!" He thought.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna be a dad!!" Penn said in sheer joy. He stood up and took Sashi into his arms. She giggled as Penn spun her around. "I'm gonna be a dad! Holy cow! This is amazing!" Penn said with a joyous smile across his face. He brought her closer and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. Sashi returned the kiss with as much passion. He broke apart and brought her into a hug. "You just literally made my day, love." Penn said. "Good that I pleased you, PZ." Sashi said.

"Come on! We must go and celebrate!" He said, grabbing Sashi's hand. "Woah! I thought you said that you were tired." Sashi said. "Not anymore, dear. Come on, it will be my treat." Penn said, grabbing two coats for him and Sashi. "Fine." Sashi said. After putting on their coats, they left to get something to eat.

——————————————————————

Well, after nine months of preparation, it finally happened. Sashi gave birth!!!

It was Friday morning. Penn was at work, minding his own business, when Boone bursted into his office, shouting that Sashi was in labor. Literally dropping everything, Penn ran to the car and rushed to the hospital along with Boone, nearly getting a ticket. They arrived and Penn was allowed to go into Sashi's room.

Three hours of labor later, Sashi had successfully given birth to a healthy baby boy. He had raven black hair, which Penn explained to his wife that his grandfather had the same hair color and that's probably where he got it from. He had his mother's eyes and his father's skin color. "Oh my god. He's so beautiful." Sashi said, happy tears running down her cheeks. "You did a wonderful job, darling." Penn whispered, gently kissing Sashi's forehead.

"So. What should we name him?" She asked. "Don't know about you, but he looks like a Finn to me." He said. "Yeah. He kind of does. Should we give him a middle name?" "Yeah. But I'm clueless about that." Penn admitted. "How about Wolfhard?" Sashi asked. "Now where did you get that from?" He asked. "Just came to me, I guess." She said. "Okay then. Finn Wolfhard Zero it is." Penn said. (Yes I am Finn Wolfhard into Penn and Sashi's love child. And if you have something negative to say about that, then you must answer to Dorothy Gale's fire powered machine gun! That's all)