Chapter 26: Slip up

Rye's P.O.V

A month has passed since Sammie and Shaun were last round at ours. We couldn't keep meeting up all the time incase their parents got suspicious. And I say their parents because I don't class them as mine anymore. They disowned me, and I've got Andy's mum now, she's the best mother figure I've ever had.

Everything is perfect now, been with Andy and his mum, the family I never had growing up. Although I have noticed Andy been abut more distant recently but I'm sure everything is fine.

I feel ill today, I know I should tell Robbie to not bring Sammie and Shaun because I don't want them to get sick but it's been a month. I really want to see my little brothers again.

"Rye, Sammie and Shaun are here," Andy tells me, I make my way downstairs and welcome them in.

They've only been hear 10 minutes when a wave of nausea rushes over me. I run to the bathroom and throw up. I clean myself up and am about to go back to my brothers when the door opens.

"What's wrong?" I look to see Sammie standing there,
"Nothing Sam, I'm just a bit ill,"
"Is that what was wrong with And..." he stops and looks around anxiously.
"What are you talking about Sam?"
"He told me not to say," he sighs.
"Sammie you have to tell me, please,"
"Andy was crying and making sick noises," he tells me quickly not wanting to break Andy's trust.

What does that mean? surely he would have said if he was ill, surely he wouldn't have been cryin... oh wait!

Does Rye know🤷‍♀️??
Sorry for not posting in afew days but I'll update again asap xx
@tvrtnhc