Chapter 11: End it

Trigger warning self harm/ suicidal thoughts and attempts

Rye's P.O.V

"I love you Sammie, love you Shaun love you Robbie..." I whimper against the door before I pull myself up and head into the darkness of the night.

I run. What else can I do? I run and don't come back I need to find a place where I can end it. End it all. End my life.

I get out the only thing I have on me, my stress reliever, my saviour, my blade...

I start striking it against my scarred, sore wrists. But this time it doesn't help, why isn't it helping? Why aren't my problems going away?

I strike myself harder blood now pouring out of my arms. I feel dizzy and sick but I don't stop. The only way to stop the pain is ending my life. Right now.

"I love you Sammie, Shaun, Robbie," I whimper into to the empty field I'm laying in. "I'll miss you, but you're better of without me..."

I put the cold, blood covered blade against my skin once more "I love you Andy..." I choke on my sob as I think of Andy, the beautiful angel whose delicate heart I broke. Will he care that I'm gone? Did he ever care?

JUST GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH! The voice inside my head screams. Okay. This is the end. Good bye world...

Here's another chapter x
I was gonna say hope you enjoyed it but 🤷‍♀️x
I'll update with chapter 12 really soon x
Thanks for reading x
@tvrtnhc