‧₊˚requests||closed‧₊˚

hey Guys!!
welcome to my New book!!

I am so excited to write this new book. I have read other people's BTS Little books and I really wanted to start my own so I would like to thank everyone who has written a BTS Little book because you probably inspired me to write this book!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━
How To Request

Requesting for this book is really simple you can comment here or you can private message me, or anything that makes you feel comfortable. To request on here you just need too fill out this little form for the comments.

Caregiver:
Little:
Others:
Scenario:

Here's an example for you all:

Caregiver: Jimin
Little: Yoongi
Others: Jungkook (little), Taehyung (caregiver)
Scenario: Jimin and Jungkook are having a play date but they can't get there daddy's attention because they are working on a new song.

That's just a little example of the lay out of the form^

Also I don't do anything like: smut, punishments or kink. This is only because I'm not a good writer in any of these and I'm also uncomfortable writing in these areas so I do apologise.

Anyway I really hope you enjoy this book. Please comment and vote on them it really does mean a lot. If you like my work please do check out my other books because there will be more publishing soon in the future.

Thank you for reading this and enjoy the book~!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Uploaded: 19/11/2018
Edited: —/—/——