‧₊˚Vmin||Slipping Trouble‧₊˚

Requested by tae-my-bae
Sorry for the wait, I hope you enjoy💜💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━
Caregiver: Taehyung
Little: Jimin
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Recently everything has caught up to Jimin. He started getting behind in everything that he was supposed to do. Each day he got more and more stressed and with the added things that he had to do it was more pressure on him.

Taehyung had noticed and started to get worried about him. He'd occasionally... well most of the time tried to help Jimin as much as he could, but the little wanted to do it himself because he didn't want to mess up everything Taehyung had to do.

Taehyung honestly didn't care about the things he needed to do. He'd rather be the stressed one rather than Jimin. So Taehyung put everything he needed to do on hold and make Jimin his main and first priority.

As Taehyung helped Jimin the best he could. He would also see Jimin when he's alone trying to slip but it wasn't working. Taehyung began to worry because this has never happened before. He knew it was from how stressed Jimin was but he never really knew that he was so stressed that he couldn't slip.

"Jimin why don't you take a break and we watch something on TV" Taehyung suggested as he went behind Jimin who was working at his desk.

"Not now Taehyung, I need to get this done" Jimin said as he didn't spare a glance at Taehyung.

Taehyung sighed and tried something else.

"Why don't we go out for a bit and get some fresh air?" He suggested and Jimin sighed.

"Taehyung. I need to get this done" he said a little more firmly.

Taehyung looked down trying to think of more ways.

"Baby you need to have a break and rest" Taehyung said softly in Jimin's ear.

He saw that Jimin stopped writing and put the pen down and looked down. Then the room was filled with soft cries. Taehyung smiled softly and he picked up Jimin and placed him on his hip as Jimin cried into Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung went to the bed and he said down and cuddled Jimin.

"It's okay baby, let it all out" Taehyung said softly as he rubbed his back gently and rocked gently.

"No wike doin work. No wike stwess. Just wan play wif toys and daddy" Jimin cried.

"I know baby and you can" Taehyung said softly and made Jimin look at him as he wiped away the littles tears.

"You can play as much as you want and daddy will take care of all the stressful things" Taehyung smiled softly.

Jimin in little space couldn't remember any of the things he needed to do.

"Weally?" Jimin asked as a bright smile formed on his face and Taehyung nodded.

"Why don't we go get all your toys out, put your favourite cartoons on and you can play for the rest of the day" Taehyung said and smiled.

"Yesh!!" Jimin said happily.

Taehyung carried him to the living room and got all his toys out and Jimin found his favourite cartoons and put them on.

While Jimin played and finally didn't feel any stress. Taehyung did the rest of Jimin's work for him which took a few days. Then Taehyung got behind and scolded for being behind. Which lead to him have so many sleepless nights to get everything done and this time it was Jimin's turn to take care of his daddy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sorry that this is so short and really bad.

Remember I love you all💜💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 08/08/2019
Edited: —/—/——