‧₊˚Yoonseok||Late Home‧₊˚

Caregiver: Hoseok
Little: Yoongi

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hoseok had to go into work today, apparently it was something important. He had to leave Yoongi at home because his co-workers got annoyed when Yoongi was there which made Hoseok mad so he kept trying to let him take Yoongi. Of corse it'll take time.

Yoongi woke up to an empty space next to him.

"Daddy?" Yoongi said and got up out of bed.

Yoongi got out of bed and went down stairs. He saw no sigh of his daddy. Yoongi pouted and decided to watch cartoons to wait for his daddy. He grabbed his paci off the side and put on his favourite channel. He also held his favourite stuffy close to him as he watched the TV.

Time passed and it started to get really late. Yoongi started to get hungry but his daddy told him that he wasn't loud the cook or get food without permission. Yoongi wanted to be a good boy so he waited for his daddy to come.

It was about midnight until Hoseok came home. He saw Yoongi watching cartoons.

"Why is Yoonie still up?" Hoseok asked getting the littles attention.

"Yoonie woke up without daddy there so Yoonie watched cartoons all day but he remembered that daddy said not to get any food without permission so Yoonie waited" he said cutely and Hoseok smiled slightly.

"So Yoonie has had no food?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded.

Hoseok fixed him up a little meal for Yoongi and fed him.

"Daddy I want cudwles" Yoongi said making grabby hands.

Hoseok lifted him up and place him on his hip as they walked to the bedroom. Hoseok helped Yoongi get into a fresh onesie and they both got under the covers. Yoongi snuggled up close to Hoseok's chest.

"I wove you daddy" Yoongi said tiredly.

"I love you too Yoonie" Hoseok smiles kissing the Littles head before hearing light snores and falling asleep himself.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 28/11/2018
Edited: —/—/——