‧₊˚taehyungXbts||christmas - snow‧₊˚

This chapter is about Taehyung going our to play in the snow.

Little: Taehyung
Caregivers: Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Whenever Taehyung has a nap he always wakes up feeling too energetic. Taehyung was running around the house which was making it hard work for the members to look after him. However when Taehyung came to a window and saw the snow outside his eyes lit up with more excitement.

"Daddy! Daddy! Can TaeTae go pway in snow?!" Taehyung asked Jungkook excitedly.

Jungkook looked at the other members seeing them trying to hide their frustration from the hyper little.

"Yes baby, go get wrapped up and you can go play outside" Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and the little nodded and went to go find his snow things.

"Good job Kook" Yoongi said exhaustedly and he immediately fell asleep on the sofa.

Taehyung soon enough came back through with his coat, boots, hat, scarf and gloves on.

"Okay baby you can go play outside but come straight back in if you get to wet or if you get too cold" Jungkook said as he let Taehyung go outside and he started playing.

"Finally, I'm going to get cleaned up the best I can" Seokjin said and he started.

"Well I'm going to put a movie on" Jimin said as he got next to a sleeping Yoongi.

Jimin put on a Christmas film off Netflix and soon enough all the members gathered on the sofa to watch it, except Taehyung who was still playing outside.

They decided to just carry on with watching movies for the rest of the day. However with Taehyung rolling around in the snow he could feel the wetness from the snow leaking through his coat and started to get cold. He went to the door to open it but the handle would go down. The little tried again by it would move.  

He knocked on the door but he forgot to take his gloves off so it make the knock very faint. Tears filled the littles eyes and they started to fall. Taehyung shivered more from the coldness and it started getting dark.

Back in side Namjoon looked at the clock.

"Hasn't Taehyung been outside for too long now?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook's eyes widened.

All the members got up and they noticed Taehyung on the door step shivering they went to open the door seeing it was locked. They all immediately felt terrible. They unlocked the door and Jungkook brought a cold, shivering Taehyung inside.

They all got Taehyung out his cold went clothes and got him into some dry ones and all the members cuddled with him to keep him warm and to say sorry.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 25/12/2019
Edited—/—/——