‧₊˚taehyungXbts||forgotten birthday‧₊˚

Little: Taehyung
Caregivers: Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Taehyung woke up seeing the familiar white walls of his hospital room. Taehyung was emitted into hospital a few weeks ago from fainting and falling off stage. He was rushed to the hospital and has to stay there for at least three months for him to get back to his normal healthy condition.

However being a little in a hospital became hard work for everyone. Especially when Taehyung was alone. Today was his birthday though. When he woke up he sat in his bed and watched the door waiting for it to open revealing his members and daddy.

Every time the door opened Taehyung would get excited but it always died down when he saw it was a doctor or a nurse. Any of the doctors or nurses that entered always said happy birthday to the little which made Taehyung happy but he just wanted his members and his daddy.

The day soon turned into night and Taehyung's were running down Taehyung's cheeks.

"I want dada" taehyung cried softly.

He cried for hours before his eyes closed falling asleep. The little had spent his birthday alone, in a hospital room crying.

As for his members, they all were preforming at a show they were invited to last minute. The crowed was singing along and cheering. The members felt the energy of the fans run through them by not as usual. They missed Taehyung. They all knew he was in the right place though recovering but they missed him being there having fun and preforming with them.

Once the show was over they were all beyond exhausted. Their manager took them back to the dorm and told them to get enough rest, since they worked so hard that day. Hoseok was the one who opened the front door and saw the different coloured envelopes on the floor he picked them up and he realised that they all had Taehyung's name on and he stopped in his place.

"Come on Hoseok I'm tired" Yoongi complicated since Hoseok stopped in the middle of the doorway.

"G-Guys" Hoseok stuttered as he turned to them.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked seeing the visible guilt on Hoseok's face.

"W-We missed Taehyung's birthday" Hoseok said and the others froze.

They immediately locked up again and they all ran to the hospital. No matter how tired or how much their muscles ached they needed to get to the hospital. It was officially one in the morning when they arrived. They sped walked to Taehyung's room since it was so late at night they didn't want to wake anyone up.

When they got to Taehyung's room their hearts broke seeing Taehyung asleep with dried up tear streaks on his cheeks.

The members gathered around his bed and they stayed with him all night as the guilt was eating them away.

-morning-

When it became morning taehyung woke up with his eyes hurting. He sat up in his hospital bed with a sad expression on his face. He looked around seeing all his mercer's sat around his bed asleep. Taehyung felt happy and hurt at the same time. He knew that they probably only just came.

Taehyung went to grab his colouring book but his colours fell off the side causing his members to wake up instantly. They looked at Taehyung and they all hugged him.

"Baby, we're so sorry that we were so late. We got invited to preform at this show last minute, we're so sorry we couldn't spend time with you on your birthday" Jimin said as he sat next to Taehyung and hugged him.

They all spent the day together though, making it up for Taehyung's actual birthday and they each left individually to get Taehyung a present and had their own little birthday party for him in his hospital room.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG!!!
I hope you have had an amazing day because you deserve it so much💜💜
We all love and support you so much through anything💜💜

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG!!!I hope you have had an amazing day because you deserve it so much💜💜We all love and support you so much through anything💜💜

━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 30/12/2019
Edited: —/—/——