‧₊˚yoonseok||stay in‧₊˚

little: yoongi
caregiver: hoseok
━━━━━━━━━━━━

"but daddy i wan' to go outwide" yoongi whined on the soft, his arms crossed and pouting.

"i know baby, but you know we can't at the moment" hoseok said softly bring the little into his knee by facing him.

"but daddy is always outwide and i wan to" yoongi said as his eyes started to get watery.

"i know baby but that's only for work, if i could take you outside then i would, i don't want you to get sick" hoseok explained softly and wiped away the littles tears.

littles were more exposed to catching the virus that has been killing thousands of people and hoseok didn't want to lose his baby at all.

"now why don't i go make us some lunch" hoseok smiles softly and yoongi's little face lit up and he nodded enthusiastically.

hoseok lifted the little off his lap and on to the sofa. while hoseok was in the kitchen making yoongi's favourite sandwiches, the little decided to do some colouring and drawing. he started to draw him and his daddy staying inside like hoseok explained before.

"here's your lunch baby" hoseok smoked putting the plate of sandwiches down next to yoongi.

"tank chu dada" yoongi gave his famous gummy smile before taking a sandwich and biting into it.

hoseok smiled and went to the soft he lazily slouched on the sofa as he went through social media only seeing everything was about the virus.

"dada! wook! wook!" yoongi said happily after sometime.

he went over to hoseok and showed him his artwork.

"it's dada and yoonie cuddlwing on da sofa inwide" yoongi smiled.

"that's beautiful, why don't we do exactly that in the picture" hoseok smiled and yoongi nodded immediately laying on top of hoseok.

hoseok managed to move into a laying down position and wrapped his arms around his baby and cuddled him. soon enough he heard soft snores and he smiled softly, and him himself soon fell asleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
hey guys!!
i hope you are all doing well in this horrible time. i have two oneshots that are related to quarantine for this book just because it's just what i've come up with being bored out my mind.

remember to wash your hands constantly, don't go out unless necessary and also try to reduce social contact. (yes i know there wasn't much in this oneshot but oh well :)

stay safe!!
━━━━━━━━━━━━
first uploaded: 04/04/2020
edited: —/—/——