‧₊˚Namkook||Praise‧₊˚

Caregiver: Namjoon
Little: Jungkook
━━━━━━━━━━━━

When Jungkook is in little space he sometimes likes to sleep in his little space bedroom that is filled with everything he needs. Especially his stuffies.

One night the little was sleeping in the bed in his little space room but he just couldn't sleep and kept tossing and turning. It was probably because recently his daddy had been ignoring him a lot because of work and trying to produce new and more songs.

Jungkook gave up with tossing and turning and got up from the bed. When his bare feet touched the wooden floor he flinched slightly from how cold it was and made quick little tip top movements to his daddy's room so he was quiet and trying to keep the coldness off his feet.

He opened the door quietly and poked his head around seeing Namjoon sleeping peacefully. The little felt bad but came into the room and rugged on Namjoon's covers gently trying to get his attention and wake up. When that didn't work he tried calling his name.

"Daddy" he whispered shouted.

When he got no response he held his bunny stuffy close to him that was called BunBun.

"D-Daddy" the little whispered shouted again but was on the verge of tears.

Namjoon heads this time and awoke from his slumber. He tiredly open his eyes to see Jungkook standing there. He didn't need to ask anything and moved over so Jungkook could also get in.

"Baby, I'm so sorry for how busy I've been lately" Namjoon apologised as Jungkook snuggled up to his chest.

"My baby is so cute and adorable" Namjoon said as he saw how cute Jungkook was being.

For at least half an hour Namjoon kept praising the little as a way of saying sorry and also how he hasn't said them thing recently to him and just wanted Jungkook to remember them.

Soon enough Jungkook wasn't tossing and turning anymore. He was now snuggled up to his daddy with his stuffy BunBun in the middle of them. Jungkook and Namjoon both slept there peacefully and none of the woke up for the rest of the night.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sorry for the short oneshot again💜💜
I also have a new book our called 'Hospital' it is a Taekook book and I was hoping you'd all check it out if you have the time and follow along with it. There is daily updates. Thank youu💜💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 17/04/2019
Edited: —/—/——