‧₊˚Vmin||Hwarang‧₊˚

WARNING:
This contains spoilers of the drama that Taehyung was in, if you are wanting/are watching it please don't read if you don't want anything spoiling.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Caregiver: Taehyung
Little: Jimin

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Taehyung had to go to work that day leaving Jimin at home by himself. This mean Jimin had control of the TV. On their TV remote they had a button that said Netflix which Jimin loved. He could watch so many of his favourite cartoons without any adverts in between.

Since Jimin was in little space he didn't read the two account setting and accidentally clicked on Taehyung's account. Jimin was confused of where all his cartoons went, until he saw something that caught his eye. He clicked on the show that said 'Hwarang'. He scrolled down the episodes and clicked on episode eighteen thinking that it was a kids program and doesn't matter what episode you watched. He skipped it until he saw someone that looked a lot like his daddy.

He clicked play and watched it from where two people were having a sword fight. Jimin then saw his daddy on the screen, he knew it was him because of his soothing voice. Jimin's eyes widened when he saw his daddy run out and stop the sword with his bare hands and all the blood now coming from it.

Jimin's eyes widened and tears immediately slipped out from them. They fell after as he saw his daddy fall to the ground. He then heard something about a deadly poison and then the next thing was a man was carrying his daddy's body. He saw him running and his daddy barely speaking.

"Daddy no cwose eyes" Jimin went to the TV screen and put his fingers on the screen trying to keep his daddy's eyes open but failed.

He saw his daddy's eyes close and the man on his knees crying. Then the next thing was that his daddy was on the floor in a room full of other people crying around him. That's when Jimin knew his daddy was gone. Of corse the little actually thought this was really. He switched the TV off and ran to their shared bedroom. He grabbed one of Taehyung's oversized hoodies and put it on and grabbed his favourite plushy. Then he went back into the living room and wrapped a blanket around him and cried his eyes out.

This went on for hours and Jimin cried more when he saw that his daddy was late home knowing that it was true. When he heard the front door opened it scared him. Then he saw his daddy walk in.

"Baby! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked worriedly as he closed the front door and walked over to the sofa, sitting on it bring Jimin into a hug.

"Dada no ded? Daddy die cuz of poiswn an a cut" Jimin cried.

Taehyung was confused before it all clicked.

"Did daddy have long black hair?" He asked earning a nod.

"Aw baby, that was a drama I acted in, none of it was real, don't worry baby, I'd never leave you" Taehyung smiled and planted a kiss on Jimin's forehead.

"Weally?" Jimin asked as his tears stopped.

"Really" Taehyung smiled wiping the tears away from Jimin's eyes.

For the rest of the night Taehyung made then both dinner and watched some cute and happy Disney movies to get what happened of Jimin's mind which worked as he was cuddled out to his daddy, but fell asleep halfway through because of all the crying earlier made him sleepy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 30/01/2019
Edited: —/—/——